Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Hey guys, i've not heard anything back from the main server admins so i'll be searching for a new home for wiswrp, at this point im unsure if i can salvage the forum in its current state with the issues. =( but i'll be lookin and testing soon and will report back when i know more.  For now i made a discord server https://discord.gg/eAMsjcv join up and chat and share and hopefully we'll find a new home.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ok, so I finally got around to writing something.....  (Read 71987 times)

Amenshawn

Re: Ok, so I finally got around to writing something.....
« Reply #135 on: March 03, 2008, 01:10:55 pm »

CXXXX

Willow slowly opened her eyes, taking in her surroundings as the numbness of the spell wore off.  The young blade dancer levered herself off the floor as quietly as she could, hoping the guards she could hear in the hall wouldn’t notice.  She slid into the shadows at the rear of the small cell, slipping silently toward the door. 

“Damn.....”  The young deer fem whispered to herself as she counted six guards in the area she could see, one of them obviously a mage.

Willow quietly moved away from the door, peering into the shadows of the cells across the hall.  She startled as she found a pair of feline eyes staring at her from the gloom of the cell. 

“))About time you woke up((“ The dark tiger’s voice sounded clearly in her head.

CXXXXI
Masha panted as another wave of energy washed through her.  The arcane symbols the albino lion had carefully painted across her gravid middle flared, glowing in the darkened room as more power flowed over her.  Strange yet pleasant sensations slowly made their way into her sex, seeming to work deeper inside her almost like a lover as energy continued to crackle around her, arching off the walls like miniature lightning.  The heavily pregnant vigress moaned as more of the energy filled her, flooding through her massive womb. 

Mara shuddered as the energy filling her finally peaked, orgasm causing her to buck in her restraints.  The gravid vigress grunted with exertion as her belly filled with power.  Slowly, the incredible pressure from within her began to subside, replaced by the rush of surging energy.  Mara opened her eyes, blinking against the bright light of the spell.  She gasped as she watched her belly actually grow smaller, tightening around the energy within her. 

“There.......”  Farinous smiled as he looked at the restrained sisters.  “Plenty of..........room to grow..........for your cubs.”   

“What have..........you done.............to us......”  Masha gasped as the aftershocks of climax still chased through her.  “My cubs..........”

“Are fine.”  The mage smiled as he placed a hand on Mara’s gravid belly.  “And now, you have more than enough space within you to carry them all to term.  You’ll just look ready to give birth to a healthy litter from now on.”

Masha looked at her belly, much smaller than it had been, looking full term with around ten cubs.  Mara looked roughly the same size, still panting in her restraints as Farinous gently ran his hand over the peak of her belly.

“And now that you’re both in no danger of rupturing, I must see about contacting Rashelle.”  The lion mage said, turning toward the door, pausing with a troubled look as he peered into the shadows of the room’s corner.

CXXXXII

Nesha grunted as the pressure within her continued to grow.  The gravid netherhound looked across the cargo area to the swollen lioness and doberman fem, need once again washing through her.  The pair that the Kaden taur had filled had continued to swell, each now looking full term with quints.  Nesha’s own belly now looked ready to deliver sixteen at any moment, swelling even faster than the others. 

“What.........did you.............do to me..............Kaden.........”  The netherhound whispered aloud as she felt something begin to press lower within her, pleasure washing over her as something writhed slowly through her, feeling as though she were being fucked from within. 

The gravid netherhound gasped as the sensation grew, feeling her sex part more and more.  She rolled onto her back, her eyes going wide as her hands encountered a mass of tentacles emerging from her stretched cunny.  Thoughts of the huge creature in the ancient underground complex raced through her mind, slowly being drowned out by the urge to breed the rest of the females in the hold.

CXXXXIII

“So how are we going to cross that much distance in time?”  Lex asked as Shae pointed to an area far removed from their current location.  “I’m not sure taking the girls into the marsh in such a great idea.  Even Dari’s having trouble determining when they’re going to be due.” 

“Well, you’re not leaving us here.”  Kamber said as she absently rested hand atop her swollen belly.  “We all need to get to the temple if Althea is going to help us.  That means we go.”

“Plus we can move around without much help now.”  Rayne said as she turned to give them a profile view.

“They go.”  Taxton said as she walked back into the room.  “As for how we cover the distance, the cliffs of Aberdeen are nearby.  If I remember things correctly, there is something there we can use.  But it means your horse friend will have to stay behind.”  The wolf fem said as she looked at Anya.

“I’ll need to.........”  Anya began, realizing how much she’d been breeding on the way to the shrine.  “I can’t help it.  The spells she used on me make it unbearable not to...............to.................OOHH      Oh goddess   I think I’m....UNGH    ............gonnaOOHH   ..............give........................................”  The cougaress managed as she sank to the floor, her arms wrapped around the sides of her massive belly.

“This is what I was afraid of.”  Dari said as she lowered herself to the floor beside the straining cougaress.  “If she starts birthing cubs now, she’ll have litters regularly every few hours.  It’s because of how regularly she’s been bred.”

“I can stop it for now.”  Lita said as she placed a hand on Anya’s belly.  “But I don’t know how many times I can keep it from happening.”

Anya quivered as her uterus shook in the first birthing orgasm, feeling the urges slowly subside as Lita’s gifts washed through her.  She panted as the healer caused her labor to stop, the urge to push replaced by the need for sex.

“One last.........time before..........we go.”  She said as she stood and walked toward the small stable area.

“Are you guys sure you can keep up with the needs of the ladies?”  Taxton asked as she watched Lita shudder as she stood, the young healer’s nipples rock hard with arousal.

“I think we can manage.”  Cole smiled as he looked first at Kamber, then to Rayne. 

“Then we should go, just as soon as she’s done........saying goodbye.”  Talon said as he looked at the area of the map Taxton seemed determined to reach. 

CXXXXIV

Rashelle moaned as Torridar worked into her, pressing the sorceress into the huge bed as he fucked her from behind.  Erin watched as his sac pulsed, swelling and contracting as he pumped seed into the gravid sorceress, the potions he’d taken earlier in full effect.

“He seems to be doing well.”  The vampire mink mused as she watched Rashelle slowly swell larger, seed pouring over the curve of her lower belly and onto the bed.  “How do you like it?”

“It........feels..............fantastic.”  The dark vixen managed as she placed a hand on her slowly swelling belly.  “But he..........may have.................taken too much............ He’s cumming........far more...............than he should be.”

“I thought it would help if I doubled the dose, because of his size.”  Erin said as she watched for Rashelle’s reaction. 

“You....WHAT?”  The dark sorceress gasped as she tried to stop the massive taur from pistoning into her.  “I already............had it mixed............strong for him.............and you doubled it?”

“Think of it like this.”  The healer said as she looked into the dark vixen’s angry eyes.  “At the rate your needs increase, he’ll be able to keep up for that much longer.  Besides, you’re nearly due with this load.”

Rashelle gasped as she felt her belly continue to tighten, seed continuing to flow into her.  Her huge belly now looked due with twenty huge taur cubs, and still had a bit of growing to do before they came due. 

“You.........may be right..............”  She managed as she felt Erin’s hands begin to pull on her erect nipples.

Shuriken

• Adult
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 24, 2008, 10:37:03 am »

I know this has been sitting here as is for a long time, and I'm just a random lurker... but frankly, I'd really, really like to see how this continues and turns out.

I kinda sat back and didn't say anything because I'm one of those people who just usually stays in the background and watches as things unfold... But since it's been so long since someone's actually said anything about this one (And it's been quite awhile since I've been able to come to this forum), I figured it wouldn't hurt to state that there's still fans (I'm sure I'm not the only one) of this story, just waiting to see what comes next! :)

This story is fantastic! Please, don't let it just die off!

Amenshawn

« Reply #137 on: September 24, 2008, 12:31:53 pm »

I truely appreciate that folks out there like this series.  It's one of the few things that seems to be going right in my life of late.  I know that there are many people following this that are eagerly awaiting the next bit o storyline, and to them I say that I have absolutely no intention of just letting it die off.  I've got a pretty bad RL shituation going on currently.  Long story short, eviction and all the wonderous joys that come with it.  The RP based in the CotA universe I've got going currently is one of the few things, besides my family and friends, that makes me smile currently.  With this in mind, I don't want my RL troubles to have a negative impact on the series.  Frustration and depression are horrible muses, at least to me, so when things get a little brighter, I'll feel up to continuing.  For now though, wish me a little luck and know that this series isn't over.  "I ain't heard no fat lady!"

Shuriken

• Adult
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 25, 2008, 02:55:46 pm »

Understood, man. Glad to hear you're hanging in there, despite the insanity involved with such a big issue, and I'd say the choice is a good one - even if it leaves a few people hanging, lol.

All I can say is good luck, and I hope things work out well. :)

Silmarion

« Reply #139 on: September 25, 2008, 06:43:17 pm »

Good Luck. Just remember, once things are down low enough, there's nowhere to go but up.

nikaro

« Reply #140 on: November 17, 2009, 03:56:52 am »

Hey! I can't wait for the next installment! Just remember to come back once things settle down for you ok?

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/zephr101
« Reply #141 on: November 17, 2009, 02:58:16 pm »

Hey! I can't wait for the next installment! Just remember to come back once things settle down for you ok?

Nikaro, it has been over a year.  I hope he comes back to work on it longer, but it has a good chance not to.
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."

Niji Iscariot

• Artist
  • Ready to Drop
  • The Dark Muse
    • View Profile
    • Kitsune Studios
« Reply #142 on: November 17, 2009, 10:23:54 pm »

if he doesn't come back it's a shame, because he was an amazing writer.
Places to talk to me: Discord and Telegram - nijihitomi

Furaffinity

Amenshawn

« Reply #143 on: November 20, 2009, 02:34:45 pm »

Kinda makes it sound like I'm dead...  I did have a great time at the hospital recently, but I don't remember dying...  There was the CT scan..  Then a bright light..only because I looked into one of the targeting laser thingys though. 

Truth is, I did have some medical issues of late, on top of classes and a ton of unexpected work and financial stress (ain't life great?), but I have started writing again after basically retreating from the world for several months.  Just needed time to heal and regroup is all.  The good news is, I am writing again, and will get back to this series eventually.  Currently I'm working on a little project that I've been posting over at Expansion Mansion.  Due to the content not being furry, I wasn't sure if I should post it here.  It's more of a superheroine based tale.

Anyway, I'm not dead, I've got a far lower stress level going than I've had in a LONG time, and I actually feel creative again.

c6

• Adult
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: November 24, 2009, 11:50:16 am »

At least a link would be nice :)

Amenshawn

Niji Iscariot

• Artist
  • Ready to Drop
  • The Dark Muse
    • View Profile
    • Kitsune Studios
« Reply #146 on: November 27, 2009, 05:13:22 am »

Well, welcome back! Even if you were dead. Which is not all that hard to be these days. lol.

I know how you feel about the creativity lacking, real life has a horrible way of doing that. I hope your recent hospital issue was nothing too serious and that you're all better, and I look forward to seeing new pieces from you because as I said you are an amazing author.
Places to talk to me: Discord and Telegram - nijihitomi

Furaffinity

falloutghoul

• Adult
  • Pregnant
  • Tentacles set to "FILL"
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: April 22, 2013, 06:53:36 am »

And here ya go....

http://expansionmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=14528.0
I'm sorry if this is necro-posting, but I'm wishing to give an update about this link.
It's dead. ExpansionMansion is down, and the link is dead.

Amenshawn, if you still have the added sections to the story on ExpansionMansion that isn't on this site, please post them here.

EDIT: And also, I'm surprised that I haven't seen any illustrations from this story.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 06:03:49 am by falloutghoul »
What are you looking at, smooth-skin?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up