Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Hey guys, i've not heard anything back from the main server admins so i'll be searching for a new home for wiswrp, at this point im unsure if i can salvage the forum in its current state with the issues. =( but i'll be lookin and testing soon and will report back when i know more.  For now i made a discord server https://discord.gg/eAMsjcv join up and chat and share and hopefully we'll find a new home.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: A lass of a different time.  (Read 283 times)

SS_paul

• Registered
    • View Profile
A lass of a different time.
« on: July 02, 2020, 01:09:25 pm »

I was young, healthy and full of energy to tackle this crazy, overwhelming world! Then, as if out of a crispy blue night sky the moon glistened upon me. these eyes have never been the same since. She was by far the most beautiful thing i have ever known, beyond what i could register into simple words. With a light just behind those exquisite jade green eyes stacked upon a perfect smile that danced within the blank corners of this already gullible mind. Her name, I had to know it! Before long that became evident, soon after that she began to pursue me in an almost aggressive manner. Being of two different age groups made this relationship doomed before it began as i wouldn't have it. Stubborn and mad for a woman i could never truly know, she caused me to become a man far too early in my life.

After a time or two we grew closer still, this majestic creature i craved, needed and wanted beyond anything I've ever known before. Eventually as fate would have it, there came a time when the fracture grew into a split. Divided by a handful of reasons almost stronger than my now insane lust for her I couldn't part with this new begging as it ended far too soon. Then a miracle happened, She became pregnant.

Oh and not just pregnant with one, but two. Yes twins! her belly, breasts and butt began to grow and increasingly sexy rates. When it became obvious that birth was only a few days or less away I knew she was mine! A knock on the door, an invitation only for one perpose. Something I deasperately needed before the end. A dance, of our bodies combined in a fashion only drempt of in the twisted ways of a passionate, rather uncontrolled urge to be something we could never become. That song still plays within the back of my head. Her luscious hips cradle two incredibly overgrown unborn children aching to burst forth, slowly rocking a gentle yet seductive sway.

I can only see her within a passing thought, buried deeper than being alive itself. She calls my name on occasion. I plead to return, only to find the faded glimpse becoming void. Every now and then it finds my veigns codderizing my very soul. I hope, pray, even dream that we can still have that one, last dace. 
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 01:13:04 pm by SS_paul »
We are, we strive to be. We are.
Pages: [1]   Go Up