Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Hey guys, i've not heard anything back from the main server admins so i'll be searching for a new home for wiswrp, at this point im unsure if i can salvage the forum in its current state with the issues. =( but i'll be lookin and testing soon and will report back when i know more.  For now i made a discord server https://discord.gg/eAMsjcv join up and chat and share and hopefully we'll find a new home.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Good idea, bad story  (Read 4014 times)

Crysttail2002

Good idea, bad story
« on: April 12, 2004, 01:15:48 am »

Hey everyone, Happy Easter!

I was cruising around the net the other day when I came across an old story of mine that I thought had been lost forever.  Regretfully, this story was written many years ago, when I had even less taent than I do now.  However, it did manage to get published on Wren-Spot, a expansion fetishist site which sadly exists only in memory now, so I thought I might let everyone here have a look.  I enjoy the idea behind the story, but looking back, I see it is far too short.  Maybe I'll rewrite it sometime.  Anyways, here it is:  Cindy Tiger, originally posted at Wren-Spot under the psuedonym Pregnant Tiger, now know as Crysttail.

Although Cindy looked like most tigermorphs, she was actually a member of a fairly rare sub-species.  She was just like any other tigermorph except in one way:  the reproductive system.
   Most mammals get fertilized by one male and then progress through pregnancy at a set rate.  Cindy’s sub-species, however, could become pregnant by multiple males at a time, and progressed through pregnancy whenever they ate more food than their body needed. Thus, if food was scarce, pregnancies could last several years, or if they had lots of food, it could be over in a few days.

Cindy lived alone on an island and only saw other people every three months when a ship came with supplies for the next three months.  This time however, Cindy went to the mainland to get some things and before she left, was at a party.  Not too surprising, had a little too much to drink.  With her inhibitions lessened and her libido raging, it was also not surprising that she had sex with almost all the men there.  And so it was that a few days later, after she returned home, that she realized she was pregnant.  Cindy thought about her options, and then decided to make her pregnancy go by as fast as possible.  She knew she could deliver the children and figured that she had enough food that she could eat and make her pregnancy pass in just a few days.
   So the next day, she prepared for her feast.  First, she set aside the minimum amount of found she would need to survive till the next shipment came.  Then, she gathered up all the remaining food, figuring she probably wouldn’t need that much food.  Finally, she cooked what she figured would be enough and sat down to eat.
   She quickly became full, but kept eating.  As she did, she felt something strange in her belly as her pregancy progressed.   Over the next few hours, she ate all the food she had prepared and had gained quite a belly.  But her children gave no sign of being ready to be born.  “oh well,” she thought, and went to prepare more food.  She took a little longer this time because her new belly kept bumping things.  After a short while, she again had a feast laid out, this even bigger than the last.  
   She quickly began stuffing her mouth with food and her belly grew almost visibly.  When she was done, her belly had grown to the size of a beachball, but still her children were not born.  “Must have had sex more times than I realized”, thought Cindy.
   Fortunately for Cindy, none of the remaining food needed to be cooked, becuase she never would have been able to maneuver her gigantic belly around in the kitchen.  Again she sat down at a table full of food and began eating.   Bite by bite her belly grew, but still her children showed no sign of being ready to be born.  Finally she was down to her last bite.  Her belly stretched past her knees as she sat and was over three feet wide.  Her breasts had grown at least two cup sizes.   “If this bite isn’t enough”, she thought, “ I’m going to have to stay like this until the next ship comes.”  And she lifted the fork and swallowed and...nothing happened.  She still needed more food.  And so she lived with her huge belly for the next two and a half months for the ship to come with more food.  

Epiloque
   When the ship arrived, was finally able to eat enough to give birth to the 53 kits inside her, but not before she devoured nearly three months worth of food and grew her belly to the size of Volkswagon Bug.

Ai

Good idea, bad story
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2004, 02:18:38 am »

Short, condempedious, and sweet. :mrgreen:

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/zephr101
Good idea, bad story
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2004, 06:35:17 am »

Hey, I remember this story.  It was Cindy 2 (iirc) on Stuffed Online (may it rest in peace).  Yeah, a little fixing here and there, and it would be good.  Besides that, it got right to the point.  Some stories don't need to be long.
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."

Crysttail2002

Good idea, bad story
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2004, 02:00:24 am »

Thanks for the response, I hadn't realized that anyone had really liked the story.  I don't think I got an response back when those sites were up.

Ai

Good idea, bad story
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2004, 07:01:08 am »

To tell the truth, it's less compelling to e-mail the author on a site you're "just passing through," than to make a post in a forum that you're a dedicated member of. :wink:
Pages: [1]   Go Up