Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Hey guys, i've not heard anything back from the main server admins so i'll be searching for a new home for wiswrp, at this point im unsure if i can salvage the forum in its current state with the issues. =( but i'll be lookin and testing soon and will report back when i know more.  For now i made a discord server https://discord.gg/eAMsjcv join up and chat and share and hopefully we'll find a new home.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Visitor--- A Fictional Story  (Read 119 times)

Wallaroo

• Artist
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
  • A maeiusophilic marsupial.
    • View Profile
The Visitor--- A Fictional Story
« on: October 21, 2018, 03:40:34 am »

(This seen from the eyes of another using my imagination, and it is fictional.)

I was sitting in my kitchen one Sunday morning, trying to figure out what to fix
for tomorrow's lunch with little money I had on hand. Penny-pinching is hard to do
when you roll in dough one day and paying bills on that instant. I couldn't begin to
ponder at how fast the money went. I sat there, staring into my cup as the steam
rose, occasionally sipping at the dark, caffeinated fluid.

A light, nearly inaudible knock was heard at the door, to which snapped me out
of my self-hypnotized state. I hopped into my clothes that I usually wear on the
weekends as I rushed to the door: old, worn-out jeans, and a T-shirt.

I looked in the peephole, seeing a fish-eye view of things, and noticing a girl at
the bottom of sight, her father behind her. I opened the door and stepped back to let
my guests enter on their own. The father was a semi-round man dressed in a white
country shirt, faded denims, and work boots.     He swaggered as he entered, and
as he did, I had a good look at him: his brow was matted as beads of sweat flecked
his nearly-balding scalp. The sleeves were rolled up as the sweat formed patches
that stuck to his skin.

He looked like a typical average Joe. He turned to me, and spoke in a
gruff voice a greeting.

"Howdy, neighbor. How are you?" he said as he smiled, and shook my hand. "My name's
Jess Guidry. I see that the old homestead your granny left is in good hands."

Jess then turned and called his daughter. "Amy! Come and meet your new neighbor!"
He turned back to me and said, "My kid's a bit on the headstrong side, but she's a good
kid. Expecting her first baby in a couple of months. Oh, here she comes."

My eyes fell then on the daughter as she waddled in. She looked like your typical kid:
bright face, brown eyes, her chestnut-brown hair made into bangs as well as ponytails.
She wore a lime-green turtleneck and a denim jumper as it curved over her swollen
abdomen, an undeniable sign that she was nearly close to the end of her pregnancy.
The girl gazed at my eyes as she held her belly, still smiling, her freckled cheeks rosy
from the effort of walking as she did a small curtsy.

Jess continued on, but started telling about his daughter.

"Can you believe it? Twelve-and-a-half, hardly out of elementary school, and already
she's going be a mother. Couldn't believe that it was Pete Johnson who did the deed.
He skipped town long before she was even started showing."

"How old was he?" I asked, still looking at the girl as she put her hands on her back
and started rocking on the balls of her feet, her belly rising to and fro as she swayed.

"He said he was 14, but he was really 17", Amy said, breaking out of both the sway
and the silence. Her face then turned blank as she looked down at herself. I couldn't
help but feel hurt as the girl had to be a responsible mother in a few short months.

"But", I quietly asked, too puzzled by the circumstances the girl had to face.
"Why did he do that you?"

"He took me to the county fair, then got me a burger and shake at McDaniel's",
Amy said, looking at the floor past her pregnant womb. "I didn't know he was even
taking me on a date. I just thought he was being a friend. I thought what he did with
me was what friends do...

She paused for a moment.

"... Just like in the magazine he was showing me. It had naked people in it,
and he was reading it in the car with me. When we did it, it felt funny, but it
felt warm inside. I didn't know I could get pregnant from that."

I turned to Jess and asked, "Would that be a subtle way of telling me to stay
away from your daughter, by any chance?" 

Jess turned to me and said, "No, no! She's already damaged goods. Is it okay is if she
visits from time to time?"

I nodded. "Sure. As long as she likes."

Amy looked at me and smiled, her eyes shining with joy. I looked to Jess and said,
"If she was my age, I'd try to court her. For the sake of the baby. If only I weren't so
old, I'd marry her. But, if I did, the state would have it annulled due to age issues and
such."

Jess chuckled. "Well... don't let that stop you from being friends. Besides, you can
lend her a hand when we can't. Age is no excuse from helping a neighbor with his or
her problems. No law can say you two can't be friends."

He was right. Amy looked at me, and her smile returned upon her face. I placed
my hand on her belly, feeling the roundness of her womb as it held her baby inside.
She placed her hand upon mine, as if she had found her husband-to-be at last.

Then, Amy gasped.

"The baby just kicked!" she cried.
One lonely 'roo lurking for a hug.

"I used to put certain people I knew upon pedestals. But when they had shown their true colors, they deserve a shelf." - myself

The more I notice how rotten some people are to each other, the more I appreciate being ALONE.

falloutghoul

• Adult
  • Pregnant
  • Tentacles set to "FILL"
    • View Profile
Re: The Visitor--- A Fictional Story
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 08:12:44 am »

A nice read, Wallaroo.
What are you looking at, smooth-skin?

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2018, 05:31:49 pm »

So...is everyone here furry?  ??? You didn't exactly describe their species.

Wallaroo

• Artist
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
  • A maeiusophilic marsupial.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2018, 01:02:15 am »

I was inspired from that "Tales from the Darkside" episode
"A Fear of Floating", and these were humans.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2018, 01:05:24 am by Wallaroo »
One lonely 'roo lurking for a hug.

"I used to put certain people I knew upon pedestals. But when they had shown their true colors, they deserve a shelf." - myself

The more I notice how rotten some people are to each other, the more I appreciate being ALONE.
Pages: [1]   Go Up