Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Hey guys, i've not heard anything back from the main server admins so i'll be searching for a new home for wiswrp, at this point im unsure if i can salvage the forum in its current state with the issues. =( but i'll be lookin and testing soon and will report back when i know more.  For now i made a discord server https://discord.gg/eAMsjcv join up and chat and share and hopefully we'll find a new home.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ophelia's Gift  (Read 1026 times)

Wallaroo

• Artist
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
  • A maeiusophilic marsupial.
    • View Profile
Ophelia's Gift
« on: June 16, 2018, 04:58:40 am »

This story is like the movie "Starman" but this has a very different ending.

This was on the Pregfur Forum, but by the urging by another person, I
decided to post it here.

Ophelia's Gift

Ophelia Rabbit sat on the grassy place near her home overlooking a meadow
near the beach where she often played long ago. She looked out over
the tall sea grass as the sun began to set slowly. Ophelia remembered
the times that brought her devastating pain not-so-long ago: the departure
and death of her would-be husband, and the baby that she carried in her
womb for him before he left for Iraq that became stillborn.

Ophelia could not hold back her tears any longer, the saline rivelets ran
down her fluffy white cheeks as she wept, the tears falling on her sundress,
soaking it as she sobbed. She looked up at the sky, noticing the sun had
already set, the stars sparkling and twinkling.That's when she noticed the
falling star. Ophelia immediately made a wish.

"I wish... I wish," the rabbit-girl stammered, and finally said her wish.
"I wish I could have a baby."

Ophelia looked up at the night sky and notices that star, which was
falling at the moment, then suddenly swerves to the right, then zips away
to another part of the sky. She then felt the overwhelming pain of having her
wish to never come true. Ophelia went to bed and wept herself to sleep.

The falling star, or what it supposed to be, fell into the ocean inside one of the
trenches, where the spaceship was hidden away from anyone seeking it. Out of
it a single pink orb, pearlescent like a bath bead but small as a tiny soap bubble,
flowed out to the sea.

When it had drifted close to the beach with the tide, it started to glow and rise,
zipping about like an airborne ember. It was looking for a suitable lifeform to keep
itself from dying within the inhospitable world it landed upon. It needed a host body
to not only save its life, it needed to understand the world it was living on and
hopefully, return to its home planet.

KABOOM!!

A bolt of lightning flashed across the sky, scaring the minute alien orb. Seeing the powerful
electrical discharge flash and explode with a deafing crash, the alien, out of fear and terror,
flew toward the home of the sleeping lapine, and into the ventilation shaft of her dryer. It slipped
under the door and into Ophelia's room. It floated above the bunny-girl, studying her carefully
as she lay asleep in her bed. It listened to her voice as she cried in a dream about her long-
departed husband, tears streaming down her face as she evisioned him as he stood in the mist.

"Oh, Owen... I wish you were here again... I wish I could have another chance to bear a child
for you," Ophelia wept, reaching out to Owen with her begging hands. "I miss you so terribly..."

Suddenly Owen was being drawn away from her by an unseen force into the dark void of the ether,
a look of surprise on his face as he vanished.

"NO!" Ophelia screamed. "No! Come back to me, Owen! PLEASE!! I just want another chance to
have a baby! Please... come back..."

It had looked into Ophelia's mind, and seen everything that took place in the dream. It slowly slipped
under the folds of the bedcovers, and slipped under Ophelia's gown. She unconsciously spread her
legs open, and the alien slipped into her sex. Ophelia felt herself get warm at that moment, feeling a
sudden rush of arousal that made her nipples stiffen hard, and started dreaming again, this time she
came face to face with the a larger version of the orb, shimmering like a giant rosy pearl.

"Hello..." it said, rippling as it spoke. "I've come from a planet light years from yours out of pure ac-
cident. I believe that we can help each other out... I'm sorry I had read your mind; I need a body so I
wouldn't die, and you desparately want to have a baby. Would you want another chance to bear a
child? The baby you always wanted?"

Ophelia thought of the second chance of bearing forth her child. With tears welling up in her joy-filled
eyes, she cried out so loud it was uttered as she slept.

"YES! I DO want another chance to get pregnant... I do want you... to be my baby. Would you be my
child? To love, and care for?"

The Orb answered. "Yes. I will." Then it spread over the lapine girl, then it was absorbed into her skin,
as it intened. Ophelia, in surprise, reached down at her belly, feeling the inner stirrings of her womb as
it swelled a bit.

Ophelia awoke to a well-rested self, but felt a touch awkward. She reached down and felt a slight bump
at her belly. She rubbed at it gently, and much to her surprise, she felt a kick. She lifted up her gown, seeing
her belly stretching the elastic waistband of her pastel blue panties slightly.

"Was I still dreaming?" she thought.

"No," a voice spoke to Ophelia in her mind. "You're not dreaming... mom."

One lonely 'roo lurking for a hug.

"I used to put certain people I knew upon pedestals. But when they had shown their true colors, they deserve a shelf." - myself

The more I notice how rotten some people are to each other, the more I appreciate being ALONE.

Charles Bowditch

• Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
Re: Ophelia's Gift
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 06:57:46 am »

Nice story  ;)

Was there any more to this story?

Wallaroo

• Artist
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
  • A maeiusophilic marsupial.
    • View Profile
Re: Ophelia's Gift
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2018, 08:03:58 am »

Sorry, it was a one-shot.
One lonely 'roo lurking for a hug.

"I used to put certain people I knew upon pedestals. But when they had shown their true colors, they deserve a shelf." - myself

The more I notice how rotten some people are to each other, the more I appreciate being ALONE.
Pages: [1]   Go Up