Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Hey guys, i've not heard anything back from the main server admins so i'll be searching for a new home for wiswrp, at this point im unsure if i can salvage the forum in its current state with the issues. =( but i'll be lookin and testing soon and will report back when i know more.  For now i made a discord server https://discord.gg/eAMsjcv join up and chat and share and hopefully we'll find a new home.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Nikaro  (Read 2796 times)

nikaro

Nikaro
« on: October 01, 2005, 09:42:23 pm »

I already know My art is crap so pleese tell me what i am doing wrong here...

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/zephr101
Nikaro
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2005, 11:55:09 pm »

Nikaro, I think he wanted you to start a new topic for the picture, but I'll take a light whack at it.

Niko's belly and breasts are facing too much toward the viewer.  This little problem also happened in the Zephra pic you made for me.  If she was looking in that particular direction, her nipples and belly would be in positons more to the left.
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."

Darkwarrior

Nikaro
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2005, 05:31:49 am »

I'm no God Of Criticizing, but my first thought is that she's got about three different facing angles on her.  Her head's looking in one direction, her belly and breasts are looking in another, and it looks like her feet and arms are looking in either a third, or a third and fourth.  With her belly and breasts in particular, it's as if you drew the belly almost face-on, the breasts at a slightly more facing-to-one-side thing, and further to the side for each part moving out from there.

Most parts look good in and of themselves, it's the different angles that cause it.

If you want to look more realistic to the human eye, you'll need some other details, too:  The upper arms should be longer than the forearms, the feet especially would need more articulation, and perhaps be larger, since she's digitigrade.

In that particular picture, I think you need to give some idea where her other arm is, at least the shoulder.  Something more than 'completely hidden by the rest of her'.

You might try making her larger, as far as drawing dimensions go, so you can fit in more details without cramming and get a better kinesthetic sense of where all the parts are.

I'm not an artist, but I am an engineer.  Spacing, precision, and details are important in making something come alive.

All this said:  What did you do right, in my view?

Well, for one thing, you got the muzzle pretty good.  I can not, for the life of me, draw a muzzle that doesn't look horrible.  I'd need constant close-ups of a horse or something with plenty of light and no distractions.

The ears look pretty good, except for the hair that seems to be sprouting from the ear canal.  The knee joints are good, and unlike me, you can draw a five-fingered hand without it looking like crap.

The shoulder that I can see looks pretty good, as does the belly button.

Is the tail supposed to be almost completely flat?
Pages: [1]   Go Up