Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: I believe something is wrong with the database and is causing login issues, apologies for taking so long to update this, i left an email with the server admin and am waiting to hear back.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blue Mountain HEAT - A multi-chapter story by KenFerret and Zephr [ADULT]  (Read 2229 times)

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/zephr101

Hey everyone, Zephr the stupid red tiger who does just enough as regulated by a nonexistent entity that jabs pencils into his brain on the third Wednesday of every month reminding him to do things instead of being a lazy cat.  Hey, I like being lazy, it is in my feline nature!

Anyways, in case you are not following me on FA, which is a very slim chance, you might notice but I have been commissioning/working with a fellow named KenFerret, an up-and-coming author on FA who does fun stuff involving hyper and pregnant things!  Needless to say, the story which was originally thought to be, say, a few chapters long, is spanning quite a bit longer.  And as such, I will be posting them up here and am open to discussion on it!

We're also open to fan art and the like, but I'm just being silly like that.  I am working on sketching them out, but who wants to see that? <.<;

Without further ado:
Blue Mountain HEAT!

Synopsis:
A young husky Alyssa and her four friends - Claire the fennec fox, Rhonda the dragoness, and Fiona the red panda - are all on a trip to the mountains after many attempts to enjoy vacation had failed.  Everything seems just right, until Alyssa realizes that she is going into hyperfertile heat with no suppressants left on her person.  Unwilling to stop the trip, she ventures on, a decision which unwittingly will change the course of their trip and, ultimately, their lives.

Chapter 1 - Road Trip
After many attempts to go on a vacation with her friends, Alyssa finally gets a perfect trip set to the nearby mountains. Once all of her friends come together and join in the trip, however, the husky finds out something very important is missing, and the trip starts to turn down an unanticipated path...

« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 03:54:07 pm by Zephr »
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
Re: Blue Mountain HEAT - A multi-chapter story by KenFerret and Zephr [ADULT]
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 07:27:15 am »

Chapter 2 - Mountain Air
After a nice rest, Alyssa finds that her heat is still quite apparent and tensions are rising between her friends. The group decides to go on a hike, and some emotions get tense among other things in the trip. Alyssa and her friends encounter Jackson, a young German Shepard who decides to help them in the trip, but with hormones raging among the girls, it seems he inadvertently helps other things move along. Something is stewing, and it isn't in the campfire!
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 03:54:25 pm by Zephr »

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 07:28:05 am »

Chapter 3 - Nightlife
The gang waits for Jackson to finish his rounds, while a couple of the girls let the heat get to them. Afterwards, Jackson and the girls head to the nearby town of Derge Station, and the girls enjoy a night at the club. It seems Claire has caught someone's eye, and Alyssa is getting ever closer with Jackson. Of course, as we'll be finding out soon, running around having fun is bound to have consequences when a hyperfertile heat is around...

Here we are introduced a new face, and things are about to get real intriguing. Enjoy the immediate smexiness! X3 And those we've been dangling big pregnancy stuff around, no worries. All the build up has to lead to something, right? >:3
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 03:54:42 pm by Zephr »

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 07:29:06 am »

Chapter 4 - After Effect
The crew head to a nearby cafe, where Claire gets comfier with Artyom, and Rhonda finds that she might not be the only dragon in town nor the biggest. After all these things have come to pass...fertile consequences are sure to be had....

Another new face and a few long sexy scenes to enjoy your senses just before the pregnancies begin their lovely swollen debut!

(This is the latest chapter, but we are working on new ones, so stay tuned!)
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 03:55:03 pm by Zephr »

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2016, 03:18:46 pm »

Chapter 5: Revelation
From the hotel to the hospital, Alyssa soon learns what is causing the oddities of her friends and what she needs to do in order to stop it. Also, we start to see how the lovely gals are taking to their predicament...but as we find out, they aren't out of the woods yet! That's both a literal and a metaphorical phrase here!

What will happen now? How will she and her friends cope? How much bigger will they get? Those and other questions, feel free to ask. I'm sure the answers will come soon! >:3

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2016, 03:19:40 pm »

Chapter 6: Breakdown
With everyone (plus buck) heading back to the cabin, the van decides to slow them down on their trek. With little options and growing problems abound, Jackson and Alyssa make a trip to help get things back on track. However, while the now quite pregnant gals try to grasp their swollen forms (literally and psychologically), Alyssa finds herself breaking down in her own way...and Jackson has just what she needs.

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2016, 03:20:44 pm »

Chapter 7: Homecoming
Our canine companions complete their hunt for fuel, but the sexual frustration continues to build for Alyssa all the while. Surely the resourceful Jackson has something in mind to help. Meanwhile, the three vastly pregnant ladies back at the van continue their growth as they each contemplate the near future - a future in a cabin far from their homes with a growing fertility between them all.

This concludes the first Act of Blue Mountain HEAT. Our next Act will shift the pacing a little, but we certainly hope you enjoy it as well as this past Act. :3

falloutghoul

• Adult
  • Pregnant
  • Tentacles set to "FILL"
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2016, 09:53:58 am »

Looking forward to reading the first chapter of Act 2. :D
What are you looking at, smooth-skin?

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile

Speaking of first chapter of Act II, here it is!

Act II: Slices of Life~
Chapter 1: Three Weeks
Alyssa wanted her vacation with her friends to go off without a hitch, but it seems her own Gravidian heat has changed things a bit. Now back at the cabin with her extremely fertile friends and new hunky companion Jackson, Alyssa decides to call her parents for help. All the while, Jackson decides to get better acquainted to his enhanced form...perhaps too well-acquainted.
Pages: [1]   Go Up