Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: I believe something is wrong with the database and is causing login issues, apologies for taking so long to update this, i left an email with the server admin and am waiting to hear back.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Grand Gift (Adult)  (Read 1763 times)

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/zephr101
The Grand Gift (Adult)
« on: January 15, 2014, 01:54:53 pm »

Um, hey everyone.  Erm, so I wrote a story at the request of someone, and it was during vacation, so I just went and wrote it.  I ran through it and made some light changes, and I'm sure there could have been more done, but still here is my first story in a long while.

Note that it starts slow and gets more adult as the story progresses.  ^^; Just as a note and all.

So, who wants pics of this story? Who wants to draw em? :P
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 04:17:02 pm by Zephr »
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."

falloutghoul

• Adult
  • Pregnant
  • Tentacles set to "FILL"
    • View Profile
Re: The Grand Gift (Adult)
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 04:51:30 am »

Wow, this was fantastic! I found very few spelling and grammar errors, so it's nothing to worry about.

And I would love to see someone illustrate this story. :D
What are you looking at, smooth-skin?

Moonstar22

• Adult
  • Pregnant
    • View Profile
Re: The Grand Gift (Adult)
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 12:32:03 pm »

That was a wonderful story, flow was nice and smooth and just long enough for a good short read.

Keep up the great work. ^^
Sailing-the lost way to travel
Pages: [1]   Go Up