Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Hey guys, i've not heard anything back from the main server admins so i'll be searching for a new home for wiswrp, at this point im unsure if i can salvage the forum in its current state with the issues. =( but i'll be lookin and testing soon and will report back when i know more.  For now i made a discord server https://discord.gg/eAMsjcv join up and chat and share and hopefully we'll find a new home.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The baby Wisher  (Read 4042 times)

Christjackson

The baby Wisher
« on: August 02, 2013, 04:54:44 am »

This is a story of young adult female Lion named Dijonay Kenya. She just finished her Everest College and graduated with highest honors. One day when she went to the Grand Avenue Mall to buy some Rocky Roccoco's Pizza, she saw this one particular female that she never seen so big before.

Dijonay was 5'11" tall, she has gorgeous golden yellow hair that went past her shoulders, black eyes complete with black nose. She was chubby on the belly, double D breasts and "Big Mama" behind. She was 23 years old but she acted a little mature than her age. Dijonay was stunned to see this anthro Rhino walking... Well "waddling" around the mall wearing her pink maternity dress that says "Wide Load" in white letters. She was in her mid twenties. A very lovely Rhino woman and her name was Lillian Flowers.

Lillian was nine months pregnant with octuplets, looking gravid as can be. As soon as Dijonay finished her pizza, she calmly walked toward to Lillian and greeted her in a nice manner. "Hi there, ma'am. My name is Dijonay Kenya." Dijonay greeted. "Please to meet you. I'm Lillian Flowers. How do you do, honey?" Lillian greeted back. "I'm well. How about you?" Dijonay asks. "I'm just fine," Lillian said as she rubs her big belly with her hands. Lillian was 6 feet and 3 inches tall, had long beautiful red hair, grey silky skin that was smooth as a baby's bottom and lovely sexy lips.

Her nine months gravid belly and nice, firm and round, she had size G breasts and a most beautiful glow over her which made her beauty even more radiant. Dijonay was shocked to see that Lillian is the perfect image of anthro pregnancy, a role model I might add. "These eight babies are acting like aliens." "I can see that they are, ma'am. How far along are you?" Dijonay asks. "Any day now" Lillian says as she gently pats her big preggo gut. "would you like to feel them kicking?" Lillian asks. "It would be an honor, Lillian," Dijoany said and started to feel them moving around and kicking like aliens, just like Lillian said.

All of a sudden, Dijonay felt some strange magic passed down from Lillian to her. Dijonay shook her head to get back to reality. "Is there something wrong, Dijonay?" Lillian asks. "Oh no, it's just every day that I was pregnant with one baby of my own. Then as if on cue, Dijonay's belly started to rumble loudly and it wasn't any pain, but pleasant pressure from her belly. She looks down and was surprised to see her belly started to grow... RAPIDLY. It was swelling out like a beach ball slowly filled with air.

"Are you feeling okay, Dijonay?" Lillian asked. "Wha-- what in the name of Cheese and Crackers is happening to me?" Dijonay stuttered in a surprised look. "Beg pardon?" Lillia didn't catch that. Still staring at her growing middle, Dijonay then noticed her breasts started to swell up as well. Her Double D cups were now F cups in mere seconds. her bra started to get more tight on her than before, her breasts overflows with milk. Dijonay was still shocked to see her belly still growing more bigger than her breasts and her green dress was pushed upward to her breasts letting her belly button go from innie to outie. The strange sensation started to subside from her, Dijonay's belly was huge enough for one cub almost at full term.

Surprised beyond imagination, Dijonay looked down at her body. The expansion has stopped as fast as it came, but now her belly and breasts were almost as big as Lillian's. "Dijonay, is everything alright?" Lillian asks as if nothing happened. Um--uh... Dijonay's hands went down to her newly exposed stomach, and as soon as she did, she felt a nice tingly sensation that just washed over her like a shower on a Sunday. She felt completely at ease, aside from the weird situation ad she started to rub her belly as if it had been there for a long time. Suddenly she let out a gasp and a tiny "ooh!" and took her hands off her belly fast as lightning. Something was MOVING in there.

"I'm sorry Lillian, but I have to go. Something had just came up." Dijonay now waddled back to her house while Lillian smiled and started to rub her own gigantic pregnant belly as the babies started to kick and squirm again. "Hehe, Dijonay is a very sweet, kind and mature Lioness. She is perfect to be a fantastic mother. Dijonay went to her house as fast as she could with her newfound pregnant belly and went to her room. Dijonay froze in front of the mirror and took off her green dress and looked at herself in amazement. "Oh my Lord! this is intense!"

Dijonay was PREGNANT. Her belly was huge and round, like she swallow a whole watermelon by herself. She took off her bra and threw it in the hamper and watched her breasts jiggle freely and then rested upon her belly. She cupped them and felt that they were soft and squishy, then she felt a tingly sensation from doing so. She was in a breast size that she thought she would never reach. "I can't believe it, I'm really pregnant!" An explosion of joy came over Dijonay as she started to rub her pregnant belly with her hands. It was definitely a dream coming true and into fruition, although she had no idea how it occured, but it was there right in front of her.

She started to dance with joy as she caressed her new belly in front of the mirror, posing and patting while doing so. Then suddenly, she felt something, something from inside her gut. Dijonay started to investigate her belly carefully with her finger. When she did, she felt something gave her a big kick from inside the womb. There was definitely a cub in there. She placed all of her fingers to feel the little life moving fondly within her. "Hello in there." Dijonay said with a soothing sweet voice. "Did I wake you up from the dancing I did?" She rubbed her belly calm the cub, but the tingled made her moan softly.

"Hmmm, it would be nice that I wished that I was back to my old shape." And to Dijonay's surprise, her belly and breasts started to shrink like and inflated bed was getting deflated. Dijonay watched herself in the mirror as her breasts and belly shrink back to her normal shape. A few minutes later, she went back to the Grand Avenue Mall to see if Lillian would be there, and she was, waddling around with her humongus belly potruding out from her pink maternity dress that was down to her knees. "Hey Dijonay! I see that you're back." Lillian happily waved at her. "Yeah I am back to see you. I've got a question that I would like to ask. Have you seen me pregnant before?" Dijonay asks. "No, I haven't really." Lillian answered.

"Huh, that's weird," Dijonay said with a puzzled look on her face. "Why you ask?" Lillian asked. "Oh nothing, it's just something I like to ask out of the blue." Dijonay chuckled. Lillian let out a gasp and put her hands on both sides of her belly. "Ooh! the babies are kicking again. You want to feel them?" "Sure I would love to." Dijonay says with confidence. Lillian gestured against her own huge belly, as if saying go ahead and Dijonay begins putting her hand on Lillian's gravid gut and felt a big strong kick. "Ooh! I think they like you." Lillian giggled. "Hehe, I can see that." Dijonay chuckled. They gave each other addresses and phone numbers to each others house and parted ways.

Dijonay went back to her house and went back to her room. She started to think about her own pregnancy, then she just had an idea. "I wonder..." She thought of how many she would like then she wished it. "I wish I was 9 months pregnant with quintuplets!" Then as if on cue, she felt her stomach moan in pleasure and her belly and breasts started to grow bigger than the last time. Her breasts grew to a full G cups just like Lillian's ad her belly swelled farther than her breast and become once again pregnant, but this time, five occupants were in her womb and she smiled.

"Hey guys, are ya'll ready for some belly dancing?" Dijonay asked her babies in her womb. The quintuplets were starting to kick with joy and happiness like aliens in there. Life was good, and something tells Dijonay that her life is going to get much more better as time goes by an by.

THE END

Charles Bowditch

• Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
Re: The baby Wisher
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 09:07:38 pm »

Any chance we'll get a sequel and/or birth story to this?

Christjackson

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2013, 01:15:20 am »

I'll think about it.

Christjackson

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2013, 03:29:56 am »

Here's the second part that I've finished today.

The Baby Wisher 2: Contest On The Run

It was a warm, sunny Saturday afternoon and Dijonay was inside her house laying down on her bed with a flat stomach reading an Expecing Large magazine, a magazine that was about female anthros in BIG pregnancies and wearing different maternity clothing that shows off their big pregnant bellies. Ever since she was given wishing powers, she was in love of being pregnant and not go into those difficult emotions during the pregnancy. "Oh yeah, I love this one." Dijonay said as she had her eyes set on this certain squirrel who was in her 40th week of pregnancy and was carrying 12 babies in her belly.

Her name was Teresa "Terry" Mosby, Wife of Michael Mosby. in the magazine she was nine months pregnant and she had a large rotund belly and bosom to boot. Dijonay gets up from her bed, puts on her blue shirt and went to her full length mirror brushing her long golden yellow hair. "Here goes nothing," She said. "I wish I was..." As soon she was about to finish her sentence, her cell phone rang to get her out of her trance. "Hmmm, I wonder who it is?" She asked and picked up the cell phone. "Hello?" She answered. Then she heard a friendly voice.

"Hi Dijonay!" It was her friend Lillian Flowers the female pregnant Rhino who was surprisingly her next door! "Oh hey Lillian!" She answered back with a cheerful voice. "Hey, there's going to be a convetion for pregant women only today at 1:00. You want to come?" Lillian asked. "Sure, I love to come!" Dijonay squealed over the phone. "I'll see you there." She hung up the phone and went back to the mirror and started back to do her thing. "I wish I was nine months pregnant with octuplets!" Dijonay wished. Just then, her belly and breasts started to grow on cue, her belly grew as if she swallowed eight watermelons, her breasts came from Double D to G cup breasts and her breasts started to squirt milk.

Her blue shirt has became a blue maternity shirt. After her wish transformation, she lifted her shirt to reveal her very big and very active pregnant belly as the octos started to squirm inside and her belly as if greeting her. "Hello again you guys Welcome back." Dijonay sweetly said as she calmed her babies down a bit. "Ya'll ready to go to the preggo convention?" The octuplets responded with five big kicks one at a time. "Alrighty then, let's do this thang." Dijonay came down the stairs slowly and went out the door wearing her blue maternity shirt with nothing underneath.

When she waddled down to Lillian's house she saw her coming out the door herself with ease. Lillian was just as beautiful and lovely as Dijonay was. Lillian was wearing a yellow summery dress that hugged tight around the curve of her large gravid belly and her full and heavy FFF cup breasts. Dijonay and Lillian both saw each other with joy and the sight of both of them glowing very radiant. "Hey Dijonay, you ready to go?" "You bet, Lillian. But one question. How are we going to get over there?" Dijonay asks. "Don't worry, I've come prepared."

Lillian pointed at the bus that was coming down the street and stopped right unto them. It was a bus that was for very heavily pregnant females, basically it was THE biggest bus in all of Milwaukee. Dijonay's eyes widened from the sight of the bus. "Surprised aren't you?" Lillian chuckled. "There are no words to describe such beauty of this bus." Dijonay says with joy. Lillian and Dijonay went inside the bus which was bigger than outside and within the bus, was multiples of women who was in their seventh, eighth and ninth months of their pregnancies with multiples of babies.

One was a female anthro Alligator named Tina, a female anthro Gorilla named Bertha and plenty more. "This is going to be sweet." Dijonay said as she sat down with Lillian. As the bus started to leave, Dijonay was wondering who would be there. A few minutes ago, they arrived at the preggo convention. It was called "Maternity Momma's In The House" everyone was there, including certain celebraties. "Hey Lillian, look! It's her, Terry Mosby from 'Tracking Terry!'" Dijonay squealed with happiness. "If you think that's the bees knees, look over there." Lillian pointed at the other celebs who were here. "There's Kathy the lioness, Zephra the Tigress, Naomi Watson, Pia the Hybrid, Bridgette from 'Bridgette's Belly', Cyrall the Cat, Marrisa the Leopard and last but not least, Vanessa Love.

Dijonay's jaw dropped almost down to the floor at the sight of these female with very super pregnant bellies that were just almost or already down to the ground. "This is very overwhelming. I didn't know that you could have that many babies in there." Dijonay said to Lillian. "It turns out that you can. I mean look at Vanessa, she currently nine months pregnant with a whopping 124 babies in her belly." Dijonay felt like she just died and gone to heaven to see such beautiful pregnant anthros all around the convention. Just before you know it, all of the celebraties walked over to Lillian and Dijonay like they're part of the family.

They did everything together. Maternity Bikinis, Dresses, Nightgowns, Lingeries, Belly Dancing, Belly Bumping even posing for some pics for some fans. Dijonay felt like a celebrety, and it felt so good. Last thing they did was Baby Kicking contest. Dijonay and Lillian entered along with Bertha, Tina, Kathy, Bridgette, Terry, Pia, Cyrall, Naomi, Zephra, Marrisa and Vanessa and all of them were wearing bikinis to show off their very huge bellies. It was the best one of the convention. First was Terry, her babies were kicking and squirming like mad in there. Second was Bertha Gorilla. Her babies were kicking as if trying to get out of her.

Third was Pia. Her babies were fluttering around her belly and kicking inside. Fourth was Bridgette, whose babies were just moving, kicking and squirming in her stomach. Fifth was Tina. Her babies were jumping up and down within her big belly and Tina giggled as she sees them doing so. Sixth was Cyrall. Her babies were doing football inside her belly and Cyrall's breast started to squirt some milk when the babies kicking within her. Seventh was Naomi. These babies were going crazy in her belly as she rubs her stomach as if she was going into labour.

Eighth was Zephra. Her babies was going Power Ranger mode inside her womb. They were kicks AND punches within her. Ninth was Marrisa. Her babies was trying to get out the same way as Bertha's was, but much bigger. Tenth was Kathy. Her babies were going all out in her belly, especially when one of them kicked her breasts and they were squirting out milk. Kathy was moaning with joy quietly as if she was enjoying it. Eleventh was Vanessa. Dijonay believed that Vanessa was the champion last year, because her babies were going hard mode inside her. They were so active, even her breasts were jiggling up and down. Twelveth was Dijonay's best firend, Lillian. Those babies were kicking, and man were they kicking! Dijonay was starting to get nervous, but she conquered it by forgetting it.

And last up, the thirteenth was Dijonay. As soon as she gets up, she pushed her belly out forward to stick out further than before. Her babies started to kick frantically within her. MAN They were going Wild 'n Out in her belly. The babies were doing somersaults, jumping, squirming, rumbling, gurgling even kicking her breasts that made her milk squirt farther then the rest. "Whoa! These babies are out of control in there!" Dijonay laughed as she looked at her pregnant belly. The contest was over and the contestants came up with Dijonay. The announcer came up with the winner. "These ladies gave us a magnificent contest don't you agree, girls?" The females in the audience cheered loudly.

"And the winner for Baby Kicking 2013 Contest is....... Dijonay Kenya!" The crowd cheered in a very loud voice and chanting her name. Dijonay was given a trophy and a crown. Lillian and the contestants gave her an awkward hug one at a time. Vanessa gave her the biggest one and told her these words, "Congratulations Dijonay, you are now one of us." Dijonay lifts up the trophy above her head and the crowd goes wild. Later that night, Dijonay and Lillian got off the bus and said their goodbyes and went to their homes. Dijonay went up to her room and took off her blue maternity shirt and went to the mirror and started posing. After the one pose, she started to think about what Vanessa said when she said "one of us." So she made another wish. "I wish I 9 months pregnant with 50 babies!" Just then, her belly and breasts started to swell up again. Her breast went from a size G to OOO cup breasts.

After the swelling subsided, Dijonay was shocked to see her belly so huge and was feeling very hard kicks in her belly. She chuckled and said these words: "This is going to be fun to the max."

THE END

All Characters belongs to the (C) of their rightful owners

Bertha and Tina belongs to the (C) of ME
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 03:37:03 am by YoshiChrist1221 »

Christjackson

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2013, 06:59:34 am »

Here's another one.

The Baby Wisher 3: Preggos Among Wishers:

Lillian came out of her house and looked at the sun with a proud look on her face. She was wearing a red maternity dress with pink letters that said "Newborns Dowloading" with an arrow pointing down. She started out her day to start picking up the mail. When she does so, she saw her friend Dijonay wearing nothing but bra and panties when she came out of her house as well.

"Morning, Dijonay!" Lillian greeted. "Hi Lillian!" Dijonay greeted back. They meet with each other as their bellies meet also with a lot of sloshing water within them. "How's the babies in yoour belly? Still giving you punches and kicks?" Lillian asked. "More than you'll ever know." Dijonay humbly said as she pats her belly in pride. "I see that your babies are karate fighting in you as well." Well they are trying to go for their black belts." Lillian said as she jiggles her belly a little.

They both laughed as their belly jiggles from their laughing like a bowlful of jelly. As they finished having fun talking about each other, they decided to go to their old hangout, where they've met each other for the first time: Rocky Roccoco's at The Grand Avenue Mall. A few minutes later after they got dressed, they waddled and arrived at the resturant and started to eat there, but just whe they've just about finished, something or someone has caught Dijonay's eye. It was an anthro female penguin, whose very beautiful in every way. She was the perfect canidate as another pregnant friend.

Her name was Christine Cooper. She was 21 years old, she is 5 feet and 9 inches tall, she had luscious black hair that was swinging about when she walks. She has D cup breasts that jiggles when she also walks. Though she was age appropriate, she was bright and bubbly. Lillian noticed her too. "So what do you think of her, Didi?" Lillian asked. "I believe she is looking very beautiful and magnificent, Lilly." Dijonay said with a happy voice. "I do too. I mean look at her, she's kind, smart and she is very giddy when it comes to kids." Lillian said as she sees Christine patting the little child's head.

As Christine walks over to the two big preggos, she happily greeted them. "Hello there!" "Hi hon!" They gretted back. "Say, is it okay if I could sit with you guys?" Christine asked. "Of course, go ahead." Dijonay said. "The more the merrier." Lillian added. Christine sat with them and introduced herself. "My name is Christine Cooper, but my friends call me Chrissy for short." "Please to meet you, I'm Dijonay. You can call me Didi." "And I'm Lillian, but call me Lilly." She shook their hands they have became fast friends.

After lunch at Rocky Roccoco's, they've decided to walk in the mall for a while and talk about some maternity wear. "Ooh! the babies are kicking wildly in me." Dijonay exclaimed. "Oh! So are mine." Lillian added. "Ooh, is it okay if I could feel them?" Christine asked. "Sure, go on." Both of them said and protruded their bellies out to her as if giving her the honor to do so. Christine rubbed their bellies at the same and felt those kicks real hard in their bellies. Just as soon as she rubbed their bellies, Christine felt the same magic that Dijonay felt when she rubbed Lillian's belly the first time. But this time, Christine got the magic from Dijonay.

"Wow, those were some kicks." Christine said shockingly. "Yeah, they're really soccor players in my belly" Dijonay said patting her belly. "Not mine, I'm having wrestlers in this gut" Lillian said as rubs her belly like she was in labour. "Oh well, it's getting late. I better go back home." Christine said. "Okay you take care then." Lillian said. They gave their addresses and phone numbers to Christine and she gave them her info too. So three of them went to their separate ways and went to their homes. Christine went into her room and took off her blue dress and puts on her yellow nightgown.

But just when she was about to hit the hay, Christine stopped at the full length mirror and lifted her nightgown and posed as if she was pregnant and posed into it. She sighed and thought about herself being heavily pregnant with children of her own. "Oh, it would be a blessing if I ever did have children of my own. I would love, cherish and protect them from harm. I just wish that I was 9 months pregnant with sextuplets!" As soon as she said the "W" word, the magic has begun to within her.

Her breasts and belly has started to grow on cue, and when she open her eyes, she widened them up and sees hereself growing in the mirror. Her breasts went from D cup to Triple F cup and bounced around. Her belly was still growing than the breasts and she put her hands on her belly and looking surprised that this is happening in one night. The magic has been subsided and her nightgown has changed into a strapless maternity nightgown that fits her perfectly around her. "Whoa! This is too good to be true!" Christine said as she lifts her nightgown and sees her belly slides down then bounces and jiggles up and down. Her breasts started to lactate milk and spurting, and she moaned in pleasure from it.

"Ooooh, this feels so good and it feels so.. so..." When she was about to finish her sentence, she felt some kicks, BIG ones! They're kicking so frantically, Christine couldn't help but uses her hands to rub her nightgown covered pregnant mound. She was feeling a lot of kicks and punches that felt so good to her. It may not look like it, but the babies are playig with their mommy from the inside. "Hello there, my little babies." She sweetly said as she rub her pregnant gut. "So you like to play with mommy, don't you?" The babies was giving six kicks, one at a time. Almost giving a response. "Okay, but first would you like to move inside me while I make a pose in front of the mirror?" The responded back to Christine with a squirm.

She gets up and takes off her nightgown, bra and panties and puts on her thong and started to pose in front of the full length mirror. As she does so, she looked at her belly in pure delight at her belly as they nicely bulging, stretching, quaking, flailing, shaking, stretching and squirming in all directions that you can think of. She giggled as they tickled her with their pitter patter of little feet. Christine couldn't wait to tell her new friends that she became pregnant for only one day.

THE END

Here's is the story that involves Christine Cooper my new OC that became pregnant in one day just like dijonay and it all starts with a wish.

Christine Cooper, Dijonay Kenya and Lillian Flowers belongs to the (C) of ChristJackson

Charles Bowditch

• Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2013, 11:47:07 pm »

I can't wait to see if there's to be a birth story involved...

Christjackson

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2013, 02:29:19 am »

I can't wait to see if there's to be a birth story involved...

I'll see if I can try with birth.

Christjackson

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2013, 04:03:52 am »

The Baby Wisher 4: Can You Bear It?

This is a story of a new character named Tiffany Bearson. A female bear who is 23 years old, 6 feet tall and finished graduating from college two years ago and now Christine's assistant of a maternity store. Tiffany was looking at her best friend, Christine Cooper who was very pregnant with baby penguins. The way that Tiffany was looking at her, she was thinking to herself that is she can get pregnant like that, she woud be the happiest bear in Milwaukee.

Tiffany walked over to Christine after her break, and greeted her in a beautiful sweet tone. "Hey Chrissy," "Hi there, Tiff," Christine responded with a bright and bubbly tone. "So, Chrissy I was wondering. What's it ike being pregnant if you don't mind me asking?" Tiffany wondered. "Well, it feels so wonderful in my opinion, especially when you feel your babies kicking and squirming in your belly... Ooh! Like right now." Christine said as she felt her babies kicking around in her belly.

She sighed and thinks of herself being pregnant with a lot of cubs just moving around in her belly. She snapped out of her dream while Christine said to her that she has to go for her checkup. Tiffany hugged her and Christine hugged back. When they hugged each other, Tiffany felt a tingling sensation of magic moving from Christine to Tiffany. She didn't reaize it, but she was now a Baby Wisher, just like Dijonay, Lillian and Christine.

As they waved goodbye to each other and closed up the store, Tiffany walked back to her home, went to her room, puts on her red nightgown and about to get herself some rest for tomorrow. But before she went to bed, she began to think about herself. "Hmmm, Christine and her friends are very to be pregnant with their babies. I wondered if i could be pregnant myself." Tiffany gets up from her bed and gets a pillow and went to the mirror. She posed in the mirror with her body just as it is, until she put the pillow under her nightgown and pretends to be pregnant.

After a few minutes of posing into the mirror of pretend pregnancy, Tiffany pulled the pillow out of her and went to the window and looked at the stars in the night sky and said these words. "Oh, how I wish, wish WISH I was very pregnant with 10 cubs just like Christine and her friends." And as if on cue, she felt some magic flowing inside her. Tiffany looked at her midsection as her belly was slowly growing into a bulge. A few seconds, her belly was pressing out more and more against the waist, she looked 4 months pregnant with sextuplets.

A few minutes passed and she went to the seventh month term as her belly continued to move forward out. Then Tiffany shifted her eyes to her breasts that went from B size to a now Triple E cups and she felt her bra snapped. Tiffany let out a soft moan as she felt her breasts were squirting milk. Now she was full term with her cubs. "I-I can't believe it. Am I really..." Her sentence was cut short when she felt the pitter patter of little feet inside her womb. "Oh my Lord, I am pregnant!" she said with joyful glee. She went to her mirror and start to pose to her delight. She was posing so much that she decided to take off her nightgown and broken bra to reveal her big breasts that were jiggling around and squriting milk during the bouncing.

She couldn't wait to show this to Christine, Dijonay and Lillian. She talked to her babies as she pushed her back. "Hello, my little ones." One of them responded to her with a kick. "You guys are very active, aren't you?" As if on cue, her belly came to life with a lot of kicks and squirms, but gentle ones. She gave another soft moan as she felt her babies move around and her breasts squirting milk again. "Are you guys ready for a big day tomorrow?" She said and they responded with another kick. "I'll take that as a yes." Tiffany giggled. She shook her breasts to make them go down a little bit.

She went to her closet and grabbed her red maternity nightgown and puts it on. It fitted real good and went to bed to get herself some sleep. As she slept the night away, one of the cubs gave her a good firm gentle kick one last time before they went to sleep themselves and she rubs her belly as a symbol for a "good night, my little cubs". The cubs in her gently kicked her as a sign of "good night, mommy."

The next morning, Tiffany was awakened by a tiny sunbeam in her eyes and she gets up, stretching her arms up above her head. She gets out of bed and begins her day starting with seeing her big preggo self in the mirror and turns to her side. "My, I am really big in this angle," Tiffany said as she looks in side view angle. She started to lift her nightgown, which still fits her and began rubbing her belly then began talking to her babies. "Hi there little ones. Did you slepp well?" She asked to her unborn babies. The cubs happily kicked in her belly. "I'll take that as a yes," Tiffany giggled.

A few minutes later, Tiffany carefully waddled downstairs with her belly and breasts jiggling in rhythm, swaying back and forth. As she made it down the stairs, her belly started to rumble. Tiffany was hungry for breakfast and she knew just what to eat: Pickles and Ice Cream for eleven. She went in the freezer to get the Reese's Peanut Butter Ice Cream and went to the fridge and got fresh pickles and then beautifully decorated it by taking ten scoops of Ice Cream, and pickles. Now a few hours later, she finished up her treat for her and the cubs within her and then begin picking out what to wear for the day. She was looking for five minutes until she found a Green dress with Red polka dots. She took off her Red nightgown, and puts on the dress, went to the restroom to get her ready to go out, got her purse and got out of her house to go to a lamaze class.

Luckily, the lamaze class was one building away from her so she don't have to waddle a long way. When she got there and went inside, Tiffany was in awe that a lot of preggos were there. Male preggos, female preggos, you name it. She went to room 213 and saw five of her friends: Dijonay, Christine, Lillian, Molly and Bertha. All of them greeted her and began hugging her... Awkwardly. "Hey Tiffany," Molly The Elephant said as she pushes her belly onto hers. "How's life treating you?" Dijonay asked rubbing her belly. "As you gals can see, life has blessed me... times ten," Tiffany said as she pats her belly gently. "This is so exciting. All six of us pregnant together," Bertha said in a giddy way. "I know, especially with 10 babies each. That's 60 babies altogether!" Christine said as she rubs her gargantuan stomach. All six of them were so glad to be pregnant, they looked at their preggo bumps and sees the babies in each belly kicking and squirming. The ladies decided to put their bellies together and let their babies greet and man did they greet! The babies were doing it all: Kicking, Squirming, Moving, Bumping, Rumbling and Thumping. All six ladies giggled like school girls.

Just then, the teacher came in and calmly quieted the preggos in the room. But this wasn't no ordinary teacher. This was a female koopa named Shante Koopa. She was also full term with ten little ones of her own. She was wearing a maternity Valentine colored leotard and started to begin the class by teaching the lamaze techniques. Each preggo had their own pillow and mattress set and started their lamaze at their own pace. Tiffany especially, when she slowly was breathing in and out. As she was doing so, she felt her cubs kicking and squirming around again. She thought she was going into labour, but Shante calm her down. "Oh don't worry miss Bearson, it's normal for the babies to kick inside while you practice your lamaze. As Tiffany looks around, the male and female preggos were rubbing thier stomach as they were feeling their babies moving around, especially her five friends.

After lamaze, they started to do some Yoga practices. Tiffany was standing with her hands down, Christine was on all fours, Bertha was in a birthing postion, Molly was in Tai Chi position, Lillian was stretching her right leg while she laying down and Dijonay was stretching her arms up high while she was in a sitting postition. "Wow, this yoga stuff is really paying off," Tiffany said as she feels body in magnificent energy. Right after yoga, their teacher began the belly dance segment. It was very easy, they just had to slowly sway back and forth with their bellies. Tiffany loved this excercise, especially when she sees her breasts also swaying, even her friends loved this segment. It was very calm and lovely plus the babies in them loved it as well while they were kicking in them again. "Okay, ladies and gentlemen, class is over. Now remember your techniques as you need them when you go into labour one day," Shante sweetly said. "Yes miss Shante," the whole class says as they started to pack up and leave.

Tiffany and her friends came out of the lamaze building and they said that they should do this again sometime and they agreed that Tuesday will be their Lamaze Training Day. "Well, gals I have to get going. It's time for lunch for me and my children," Tiffany said as she points to her rumbling belly. All six ladies giggled and they all said their goodbyes and parted ways. That just leaves one burning question: When will they give birth? Only one author knows the truth, and that author is ME. :D

I am Christ Jackson, and I thank you for reading "The Baby Wisher".

The End
Pages: [1]   Go Up