Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: I believe something is wrong with the database and is causing login issues, apologies for taking so long to update this, i left an email with the server admin and am waiting to hear back.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Commission Results  (Read 3930 times)

Kaizer Ryu

• Adult
  • Slightly Pregnant
  • Snuggly Tentacle Therapist
    • View Profile
Re: Commission Results
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2014, 03:55:36 am »

Three more to post. Two of them I've had out for a while but completely forgot to post here. I blame being run ragged by my last semester of bachelors.

Falling in Hate - Bound State: A continuation of Falling in Hate. Holly has laid her clutch, her boyfriend buying the story that they're his and marrying her. Her brother stops by to see how things are going, and the clutch's father tags along for the ride. Infuriating as ever, she and TW go off on one another yet again, and this time it seems Fyre has had enough.

Falling in Hate - Fatherly Discipline: Part 3 of Falling in Hate. The chicks have hatched, life as a mother of a large clutch leaving Holly a bit worn out. Jumping at the chance for a day off, she looks forward to her parents taking them off her hands for a while only to have her father decide he's going to take care of his exhausted daughter while his wife enjoys the squeaking cuteness. His motives aren't exactly parental, though. Dear Old Dad knows what's going on, and feels the need to remind her what happens when she's naughty.

Bride of the Hyper: A commission from our very own zephr ^w^ Set in the Bunny Invasion universe but not directly connected, a newlywed couple prepare to consummate their relationship. They're an odd pair, a hyper puma that chose to be celibate until marriage and a non-hyper dragoness not all that keen on asserting her dominance. Familial pressures from both sides combined with performance anxiety lead to some VERY messy results, though neither of them really mind all that much!
I has a gallery here now! :D

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/zephr101
Re: Commission Results
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2014, 09:24:46 am »

I can vouch for my commission.  Sexy and really good stuff all around! :3
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."

Kaizer Ryu