Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: I believe something is wrong with the database and is causing login issues, apologies for taking so long to update this, i left an email with the server admin and am waiting to hear back.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Commission Results  (Read 4278 times)

Kaizer Ryu

• Adult
  • Slightly Pregnant
  • Snuggly Tentacle Therapist
    • View Profile
Commission Results
« on: July 21, 2013, 08:08:09 pm »

I've been working on commissions over the summer and figured I should share some of them here. They're all up and running in the gallery, so take a look. I will be adding more as they're finished.

Pop Goes the Dragoness: I wrote this one years ago during my first foray into getting paid to write smut. Be warned it's loli and involves (as the title suggests) bursting, though the non-fatal kind. A young dragoness gets lost in the woods, hungry and scared as the sun dips below the horizon. In an effort to find shelter she stumbles across a strange plant, soon finding it has its own uses for her.

Falling in Hate: An interesting little change from my normal fare. What starts off as aggressive flirting and frustrated rebuffing between a rabat and a dragoness turns to angry sex once they're good and fed up with one another.

Riding Lessons of a Hyper Sort: This one gave me a bit of practice for what Marie from Bunny Invasion will be like in her college years. A domineering stallion that both knows he's better than those around him and isn't reluctant to prove it demonstrates what life is like around an alpha breeder.

Being Neighborly: I've touched on musk hypnosis in other stories, but never to this degree. When a gryphon moves in next door, a matronly doe takes it on herself to welcome him to the neighborhood properly. Problem is, she's going to be leaving with a lot more than a new friend.
I has a gallery here now! :D

Kaizer Ryu

• Adult
  • Slightly Pregnant
    • View Profile
Re: Commission Results
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2013, 01:01:21 pm »

Two more added to the gallery. :3

Something Futa This Way Cums: Loli warning on this one. A young futa girl with a great deal more than she should have down below is turned loose on an unsuspecting beach. With a goal in mind of impressing a buxom older woman that nearly fried her mind with hands alone, she'll be leaving gooey explosions and kinked steps in her wake.

Puberty's a Bitch: Got this one from Rowyin. <3 Puberty sees fit to grant a small mouse boy a package better fit for someone three times his size and a virility above even that. Yet that is all it grants. Weak and uninspiring, his cute face already making him a target, the suddenly musky mousey's problems with overbearing females are just going to swell.

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/zephr101
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2013, 01:09:23 pm »

Not entirely a fan of futa stuff, so I'm not one to comment on that one. :P

But PaB was real good, and it ended with a good imagination as to what is going to happen >:3
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."

Kaizer Ryu

• Adult
  • Slightly Pregnant
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2013, 06:14:34 am »

The poor boy is just going to be so very busy!

Kaizer Ryu

• Adult
  • Slightly Pregnant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2014, 01:17:50 pm »

Yay, finally got to the next commission in the queue!

Flying Too Close to the Sun: This one is in the same universe as Bunny Invasion (technically so is Fate Comes to Call). It answers the question "in a world where hypers are the dominant being, what kind of being could possibly prey on them?"

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 01:57:05 pm »

Yay, finally got to the next commission in the queue!

Flying Too Close to the Sun: This one is in the same universe as Bunny Invasion (technically so is Fate Comes to Call). It answers the question "in a world where hypers are the dominant being, what kind of being could possibly prey on them?"

Terminal VD like AIDS

Kaizer Ryu

• Adult
  • Slightly Pregnant
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2014, 03:03:08 pm »

D: That's not sexy at all.

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2014, 01:45:46 am »

did it had to be?

Kaizer Ryu

• Adult
  • Slightly Pregnant
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2014, 04:11:30 am »

I thought that was an unspoken condition <_<

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2014, 05:01:27 am »

okay than sexy aids vd.
It wears a lingerie on its bacteriophage

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/zephr101
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2014, 10:14:15 am »

I think STDs are not exactly what is thought as sexy in any interpretation, but what do I know.  I'm no sexy doctor.

I found this story rather interesting, as it showed the predator turn into prey in a matter of speaking. Of course, the corollary you had regarding the twist here that you discussed in FA helped make more sense out of this for sure.  I'd certainly consider making more "research outputs" and the like in story form or otherwise.

Meanwhile, I wonder exactly how the friend being passed off to a hyper fare.  I wonder how she feels waking up to find herself mated to a hyper and probably just barely immobile with litter after litter.

I am not typically a fan of permanent results, especially non-consensually-caused ones, but in a way shi did deserve what shi got.  I wonder how many marriages or relationships shi ruined hirself.  Consider it nature's Karma for the more predatory Hypers.  Good stuff! :3 
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2014, 10:51:36 am »

(i should be playing more poker if i can make people believe that I'm serious and not jesting or teasing.)

Kaizer Ryu

• Adult
  • Slightly Pregnant
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 10, 2014, 09:51:02 am »

Detecting sarcasm and/or pretend seriousness is one of the internet's main weaknesses >_>

falloutghoul

• Adult
  • Pregnant
  • Tentacles set to "FILL"
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 10, 2014, 10:49:14 am »

Detecting sarcasm and/or pretend seriousness is one of the internet's main weaknesses >_>
Amen.
What are you looking at, smooth-skin?

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2014, 11:19:30 am »

Anyway it was just a perfect setup for that quip.
There would be other choices but this made it to the finals
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up