Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Hey guys, i've not heard anything back from the main server admins so i'll be searching for a new home for wiswrp, at this point im unsure if i can salvage the forum in its current state with the issues. =( but i'll be lookin and testing soon and will report back when i know more.  For now i made a discord server https://discord.gg/eAMsjcv join up and chat and share and hopefully we'll find a new home.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: First time putting something up here. Added digital colouring.|Nude|  (Read 3243 times)

neosanima

Hey! Well, I intended to wait a while before putting up any artwork here, but I suppose better sooner than later. Advice and critiques are and will always be welcome. ^ ^
Sorry about the first image being sideways, I had to use the integrated camera on my laptop, as the scanner is currently broken. This was more of a pose practice than anything else - the character doesn't have a name, and I never really gave thought to what she would be, though I suppose she is a dragon of sorts.

I've added a digital colouring, though I have not rotated the image. I know how to, but it feels odd to me having it rotated now. Anyway, here's an attempt at coloring. ^^;
« Last Edit: July 14, 2012, 06:00:53 pm by Chytin »

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
Re: First time putting something up here. |Nude|
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 06:40:51 pm »

it nice
(tho you should really rotated the picture. IrfanView can do that with a press of a single button =x)

neosanima

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 06:43:29 pm »

Thanks! As for the rotation, I'll try - when I rotated it prior to uploading, it squashed the image and made the body length strange. That's the only reason it's sideways now. If I can get the scanner working, I'll have a much better image to rotate in the first place.

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 08:25:02 pm »

I never really gave thought to what she would be, though I suppose she is a dragon of sorts.

Or a female demon how ever you look at it.

Also you can post pictures up here using the attachments options

neosanima

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 08:32:11 pm »

Should I go ahead and edit the post placing that image as an attachment, or should I just put any updates to the image uploaded as an attachment?

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 08:41:01 pm »

for example

tho make sure the picture is reasonably sized

neosanima

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 01:29:11 am »

Alright. When I'm able to scan this, I'll put the image as an attachment. Hopefully I'll be able to get lineart done at some point.

SatsumaLord

• Artist
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/satsumalord
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 01:34:59 am »

Not too bad, not too bad.  It looks pretty good actually, especially where posing and proportions are concerned.

I definitely look forward to seeing more of your work here soon.  =3

neosanima

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 02:11:15 am »

Thankyou, SatsumaLord. ^^
Pages: [1]   Go Up