Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Hey guys, i've not heard anything back from the main server admins so i'll be searching for a new home for wiswrp, at this point im unsure if i can salvage the forum in its current state with the issues. =( but i'll be lookin and testing soon and will report back when i know more.  For now i made a discord server https://discord.gg/eAMsjcv join up and chat and share and hopefully we'll find a new home.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Many Pregnancies of Kevin & Kell  (Read 31286 times)

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
Re: The Many Pregnancies of Kevin & Kell
« Reply #120 on: October 05, 2018, 06:51:10 am »

Incidentally, hasn’t anyone noticed that all of the pregnancies in Bill comics have ended in exactly the same pattern?

Each time, the laboring mothers-about-to-be have been;

A) Fully clothed
B) Sitting up
C) In agony

You’d’ve thought Bill might’ve broken the mould with Samantha, since she’s the leading lady of Safe Havens.

For once, I’d like to see him end a pregnancy with the laboring mother;

A) Semi naked (underwear, swimwear, bikini top, vest, I don’t mind too much)
B) Squatting, kneeling or on hands-&-knees.
C) Having a pleasurable labor (or just a less agonising one, maybe not so pleasurable it’s orgasmic)

Thankfully, with three recent weddings in the sister comics; Caniche’s last year Aby’s this year in Kevin & Kell and Fi’s in On the Fastrack, there maybe a chance of one of those three happening…after all, where there’s wedding bells, there’s a baby carriage not far behind….

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: October 12, 2018, 11:14:28 pm »

Possible heads up for Kevin & Kell either for next year, or towards the end the this year; https://www.kevinandkell.com/2018/kk1012.html

I would've preferred Aby to get it next...but there's still a chance of that happening, along with Fi of On the Fastrack...

...however, let's hope Bill breaks his pattern regarding labor day...

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 25, 2019, 06:32:22 pm »

Well folks, looks like it's time once again to keep an eye on Kevin & Kell once again; https://www.kevinandkell.com/2019/kk0225.html

Oh boy, I've been expecting this to happen since October last year; https://www.kevinandkell.com/2018/strips/kk20181013.jpg

(And shortly after Samantha had her baby in Safe Havens too, I may add)

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 27, 2019, 01:02:09 am »

Well folks, looks like it's time once again to keep an eye on Kevin & Kell once again; https://www.kevinandkell.com/2019/kk0225.html

Oh boy, I've been expecting this to happen since October last year; https://www.kevinandkell.com/2018/strips/kk20181013.jpg

Forget it, folks. Looks like it ain't happening; https://www.kevinandkell.com/2019/kk0226.html ... yet.

Oh dear, and there was I expecting an 11th hour wedding, or even a wedding/birthday event, in November (just throwing in figures).

Still, there's a few others to look out for.

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2019, 04:30:15 pm »

for me, this was K&K's last chance.

with how horribly biased the comic became, I was reading it less and less, and I outright skipped several storylines that were.. just horrid.

but yeah this was the final straw, and its such a shame as the comic had so much potential.
[

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 14, 2019, 06:56:45 pm »

for me, this was K&K's last chance.

but yeah this was the final straw, and its such a shame as the comic had so much potential.

It's only become biase because of those horrid trolls who don't respect it, inspite of it being award-winning.

In any case, there's still chances of Aby and Marc, Danielle (a second time) or even a surrogate for Bruno and Corrie...

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 09, 2019, 07:27:03 pm »

This is irrelevant to the subject of the comic, but I just had to say it now or I might've forgotten it by the time it actually happens.

It was another or my future-set dreams towards the comic. And near too, as it was dated "19th May 2019" and was entitled 'Surprise Bumping'. This comic was mainly focused on Kevin and Kell in their bedroom. Now I can't remember what happened in the first panel, but I do recall the rest.
In the second panel, the bedsheets were thrashing and bouncing around in that usual bedtime hanky-panky manner, but this had stopped in the third panel and the larger lump (obviously Kevin) says "Pregnant...?", and in the last panel, Kell's sitting up against the pillows (still in her pale orange nightdress) holding the blankets up up to her chest in her right hand and holding a small (possibly white) device in her left hand as Kevin pulls up on her left side as well. However, the concerned expression on her face probably indicates she found it somewhere in the house very recently...

Now I don't if this might indicate the either Kell, Danielle or Lindesfarne may be having more kids any time soon, (as most of Bill's comics seem to involve with single-Pregnancy families — with the exception of the early On the Fastrack comics (which, alongside all of Safe Havens, are now unviewable since the official change over from their own websites to Comics Kingdom*)) or Caniche, Aby or even Corrie (in some surprising twist) might even be having their own kids in the very near future...

Certainly makes you think, doesn't it?

(*= Such an act equally as terrible and flaw-filled as Mattel defacing Rosie in Thomas & Friends)

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 21, 2019, 07:59:24 am »

This maybe irrelevant to the current events of the comic to date, but I just had to say it now or I might've forgotten it by the time it actually happens.

It was another or my future-set dreams towards the comic. And near too, as it was dated "19th May 2019" and was entitled 'Surprise Bumping'. This comic was mainly focused on Kevin and Kell in their bedroom. Now I can't remember what happened in the first panel, but I do recall the rest.
In the second panel, the bedsheets were thrashing and bouncing around in that usual bedtime hanky-panky manner, but this had stopped in the third panel and the larger lump (obviously Kevin) says "Pregnant...?", and in the last panel, Kell's sitting up against the pillows (still in her pale orange nightdress) holding the blankets up up to her chest in her right hand and holding a small (possibly white) device in her left hand as Kevin pulls up on her left side as well. However, the concerned expression on her face probably indicates she found it somewhere in the house very recently...

Now I don't if this might indicate the either Kell, Danielle or Lindesfarne may be having more kids any time soon, (as most of Bill's comics seem to involve with single-Pregnancy families — with the exception of the early On the Fastrack comics (which, alongside all of Safe Havens, are now unviewable since the official change over from their own websites to Comics Kingdom) or Caniche, Aby or even Corrie (in some surprising twist) might even be having their own kids in the very near future...

Meanwhile following this strip; https://www.kevinandkell.com/2019/kk0518.html something came to me in the dream I had on the night of 17th-18th of May, then when I read the Saturday strip that morning (which I've sampled here)

You know, that third panel of the strip broke a dream I had that night.

In it I'd found some guidebooks on pregnancy in a second-hand book shop (or a charity store) and one of them, a 2017 edition, had been illustrated by Bill Holbrook himself with the stars of the very webcomic...

...although the it being a 2017 edition, the pregnancy circled around Lindesfarne and had her laboring in a hospital bed, with Kevin & Kell as her birthing partners instead of by a lake surrounded by Councillors and campers...

...plus, I briefly glanced at a 2006 edition, also illustrated by Bill, but involved Danielle in the same sequence.

Makes you wonder if Bill ever offered his talents outside of his webcomics?

Wallaroo

• Artist
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
  • A maeiusophilic marsupial.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 24, 2019, 02:58:50 am »

Hank Ketcham, artist for Dennis the Menace, did illustrating in some books, but I never
knew how far that he did.
One lonely 'roo lurking for a hug.

"I used to put certain people I knew upon pedestals. But when they had shown their true colors, they deserve a shelf." - myself

The more I notice how rotten some people are to each other, the more I appreciate being ALONE.

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 24, 2019, 06:27:29 am »

Hank Ketcham, artist for Dennis the Menace, did illustrating in some books, but I never
knew how far that he did.

Forgive me saying it, but what does Dennis the Menace got to do with this?

Wallaroo

• Artist
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
  • A maeiusophilic marsupial.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 27, 2019, 10:52:12 am »

That was off-topic.

Hank Ketcham did illustrations for a child care book, but I can't recall the title.
One lonely 'roo lurking for a hug.

"I used to put certain people I knew upon pedestals. But when they had shown their true colors, they deserve a shelf." - myself

The more I notice how rotten some people are to each other, the more I appreciate being ALONE.

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2019, 09:24:02 pm »

This was part of a series of dreams I had back in 4th August 2017 just before Turvey was born in Kevin & Kell; http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=3672.msg74201#msg74201

What I stated was;

"3. In the last one, it was just 1 large panel, consisting of just a dark blue background. Lindesfarne, massively pregnant & still in camping clothes, is lowering herself into a pastal orange arm chair (a pose simpler to one of Danielle's towards end of her pregnancy; http://www.kevinandkell.com/2006/kk1008.html - 5th panel, but facing the right side of the frame) helped by Fenton (who's now taken his cast off his wing) and there's a loud "POP!!" behind them, in huge bold font (possibly either Berlin Sans FB, Forte, Jokerman or Showcard Gothic*) with a red-&-yellow fused colouring, indicating that possibly her water has broken..."

So that is what I've drawn, as a gift for Turvey's 2nd birthday on the 14th August, minus Fenton, of course.

Here, you can have one of 2 synopsis;
  • Nothing else happened at Camp following the attack by N.O.P.E and the Swarm, so nothing happened to accidentally trigger Lindesfarne's labor ahead of schedule, resulting her giving birth on the beach. She managed to return home safely, but no sooner had she and Fenton returned, and was just about to relax when she felt a twinge in her belly and a sudden wetness between her legs, then the two of them quickly left for hospital.
  • This is actually Lindesfarne's second pregnancy, but all she and Fenton know is that the baby's a boy this time round (been too many pregnancies in webcomics resulting with girls lately). Either she agreed to act as a camp councillor again or she was just wearing the maternity outfit for the sake of it, and was just about to sit down when her water broke.
    You make up your own decisions.

Mind you, even back then, as Lindesfarne gave birth, I could hardly believe it was the same character. I mean, I've always seen her (and still do) as that young, well-meaning yet no-nonsense hedgehog in a dark orange plaid skirt, pale orange shirt with white frilly cuffs & collar and green vest, doing scientific research and helping kids on their computers.

It was exactly the same for Jose-Ramiro's works involving Super Snooper and his OC wife Jenny by Jenny-87 over on DA. I mean it didn't seem not so long ago that Jenny gave birth to Angel back in May 2010; //www.deviantart.com/jose-ramiro/art/Jenny-87-s-Angel-s-Birth-165888598 then next thing you know (3 years later to the date to be precise), and having spontaneously grown up rapidly, it was Angel's turn to become a mother; https://www.deviantart.com/jose-ramiro/art/Angel-giving-birth-Jenny87-369788829.

Where does the time go?

Nevertheless, here's wishing you a happy 2nd birthday, Turvey.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up