Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Updated the forum, check your login ability and email me if things are still wonky.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Propolis (adult)  (Read 15272 times)

Cyall

• Whoa! Pregnant!
  • RaWr!
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay profiles
Re: Propolis (adult)
« Reply #105 on: April 26, 2013, 01:14:04 pm »

Mmm! The sensation of the steady strong growth in her belly was heaven to Cyall, she'd never felt this good in her life. Suckling away at her Mistress's breast with her eyes closed, she only opened them when the big milk gland ran dry and she had to move on to another. One of her hands reached around the sorceress's back to hug her, while the other made slow strokes and circles on her belly.

After a while a slight strain came to her face, but still she didn't want to stop suckling Her hand tended towards the upper left of her belly, it would have been right over her stomach if she'd been flatter. As the minutes passed her face showed more strain, her suckling slackened and finally stopped, the beetle-girl blinking, softly blushing, a little ashamed of having drunk so greedily, but it didn't appear to bother her for long. Resting her head on her mistress's breast, her eyes closed and her blush slowly deepened as her belly continued to grow. She stroked all over the giant sphere unceasingly, her expression changing according to where her hand was, while little gasps and sighs escaped her lips.

It wasn't too long before the growth of her belly became too much, a proper frown replacing the slight tension on her face, but her mouth opened as if to protest in a way that made her look completely adorable. Before she could say anything the eggs inside her hardened up, bringing on a look of puzzlement as her hand roamed over the bumps. It felt odd to her, most strange but rather pleasant. As her hand roamed over the bumps she explored her feelings about the matter, but she didn't have long to do so. The breaking of her water distracted her, producing a most interesting expression on her face as the fluid poured through her most sensitive space.

Very much unlike Rala's silence, the moment Alicia jabbed her finger into Cyall the beetle squealed out loudly. Surprise and alarm were compounded by a small but sharp pain to start her off, and after that her mind wasn't really her own, experiencing ecstasies beyond any she'd known as egg after egg pushed its way through. The first hurt rather more than the Mistress's finger, there was even a little trickle of blood, but in her ecstatic state Cyall didn't care at all. When she thought about it later, she would recall she felt detached from the pain, but as with all the others, right now the experience was too much for her, she passed out in bliss.

Ouch! Mistress's voice did indeed cut like a knife. Cyall didn't want to to wake up, didn't want to escape the warm and yummy feeling enveloping her, but it was leaving her like a cotton candy mist chased away by a lemonade breeze. Sitting up was too easy; she almost went all the way forward, and with that she noticed the complete absence of her belly. A frown spread over her face, she felt hollow, empty, which surprised and annoyed her. She knew then she wanted to filled often, ideally for longer... but she firmly cut off that line of thought for now. Pushing the feeling aside, she noticed other feelings. The heaviness of her milk-laden breasts was one; it was strangely satisfying although she wouldn't like to have to live with it for too long. There was also a certain soreness down below, which surprised her by not being nearly as bad as she expected.

Anyway, her Mistress was holding up something beautiful, catching her eye. It took Cyall a moment to understand that this gorgeous-looking thing was one of their eggs. Within a moment she was looking in wonder, and with other feelings too. Her first instinct was to find which pile was hers. It was rather commingled with Rala's, but she could make out about two thirds. Staring at her eggs gave her an unsettling feeling. To think that they weren't really hers but just something she produced made her feel a little cold inside. It was another feeling to be held down, but it would show as a slight hollow look in her eyes. It didn't stop her giving Rala a smile when the gardevoir remarked on her bust size.

Fyres

« Reply #106 on: April 27, 2013, 05:37:35 am »

''Nnngghh what the..!'' *Before te clothes she've casted rip and pop off her body, revealing for once a little blush, not because she's revealed, but embarrassed by the limit of the spell she've ''missed'' to cast properly. She just let out a sigh once the new clothes cover her curves, grumbling to her and moving some the tissu herself to cover her curves in the way she prefer.*

*She's almost glad to be unable to move from her massive tail, a good reason to stay away from Alicia and even more from the idea to nurse on her tits. But when she see the dragonness tail move near hers, she growl and try to get away, staying stuck on her coiled seat like before.* ''Don't even dare to to...*Gasping loud in the sudden contractions she got, shivering with a tight hold over her belly, her tail twitching i the labors, nearly screaming when they all squirt out of her massive tail tip, passing out quickly.*

*She regain her mind after the big ain fade away to notice where she is, growling weakly to her.* ''You... bi....'' *Leaving them once more in her dreams.*

*Once more she regain her mind, noticing once more the two other females still asleep, her tail still feling oddly sored from that strang labors, but at least now thin and light enough to allow her to stand up, but growl some to feel her own tits now heavy with a much bigger load of milk.* '' Keep those things away from me...!''

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: April 27, 2013, 11:54:29 am »

-I see you have liking in your work... -Alicia would smirk tho seeing Diamond's reaction she would pucker her muzzle a bit -Well most of you do.
The light in oval made small pulses as the dragoness would hold it. Than Malicy would take the oval into both hand and would dig her claws into it, pulling it apart with a loud crack. As shocking as it might the other think the dark dragoness would shrug off a few stare picking out the small bright item from its shell.
-This is the fruit of your work. -She would hold the tiny nugget of bright substance in her paw -Your lifeforce and the honey of those bees. It grown in your bellies, but only a few yielded this fragment.
She would grasp the small nugget and would walk to her desk placing it into a jar which had many more of the small glowing fragments.
-You preformed equally well. Tho not as good as me, but when you are flowing with arcane forces you tend to be more productive in this event. She would smirk, wiping away the broken shell with her tail.
-I have a few of these shells to crack open, and have to smelt the rest in order to dispose of them properly. In the meantime it will be useful to get your strength back.
She would snap and a small plump creature would fly in through a small hole. It had a beak shaped muzzle and wide round eye with cat like pupils. It had Large bat like ears and wings covered with a few feathers. Its long thin tail ending in a arrow head like tip.
Alicia would exchange a few words with the little imp which would flutter off. A few minutes later it would come back carrying a tray held up by strings which it held in its tiny paws. The tray had a jug a few cups and several plates of fresh food such bowls of regular and fruit salad, crispy meat slices and cooked spuds.
While they had a dinner they could occasionally hear a crack as Alicia would open one of the ovals.

After all of them finished with their activity -Namely having breakfast and opening the ovals -Alicia would approach them and one by one she would lend a gentle kiss on each of their head, starting with diamond and finishing with Cyall. At the beetle girl she would kneel down and would hold her chin up with her finger.
-Come with me little one for a moment. She would coo quietly to her helping her up to her feet.
Leading her a bit further from the two she would gently stroke the girl's cheek.
-You are a lost little girl with what i saw nothing much in the world. -She would say it as kindly as she could describe -So how would you like to learn the arts of thaumaturgy and arcane? How would you like to have the power of magic at your delicate little fingertips? To learn a few useful tricks and spells?
She would wait a bit than put her fingertip on the center of Cyall snout.
-Would you like to be my apprentice?

Cyall

• Whoa! Pregnant!
  • RaWr!
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay profiles
« Reply #108 on: June 18, 2013, 05:58:09 am »

((I came across such a beautiful picture of a hugely preggy Gardevoir, recently. I thought you all might like to see: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/10641001/ ))

Such a beautiful thing! It's beauty compounded Cyall's conflicted feelings until she felt herself slipping rapidly towards a dark and fierce love for it's beauty. She wanted to have it, and all the others she had birthed, and all the others, and, and... her mind filled with images of herself bathing in these golden kernels mixed with other gems; all for herself, and more growing in her belly. She caught herself then, feeling like she barely stopped herself from falling over the edge into a mad greed, a madness in which she would have snatched the nugget from even her Mistress's claws, and gone on to gather up all the others she could hold!

From the outside she would be seen to gesture towards the nugget Malicy held up, yearning on her face as she reached out to it for just a moment, but her expression quickly shifted into a doubtful and dark-eyed sadness. Her hand fell to her side, but she continued to stare at the nugget as Mistress explained.

The details explained didn't move the young beetle-girl, not nearly as much as her own feelings already had, but her horrifying vision of her own greed was already dissipating, blowing away like smoke. Cyall let it blow away, especially when that imp appeared again; a sight which heralded a meal, if Cyall understood Mistress Alicia's household already. Food would be nice right now. A few minutes later a fairly happy pixie was gratefully helping herself to another delicious meal.

After that came cracking the rest of the eggs; that's what they were to her. It was a rather troubling activity, not because she was cracking her own eggs but because she had born things which weren't alive. It gave her a lot to think about, but as the work went on she gradually came to a conclusion. She would go through it again, many times, but only if she could have her own... something from her body too.

Children were the obvious 'something,' but Cyall found herself imagining that in Mistress Alicia's dark sorceries living things might be summoned through her womb, and she found the thought strangely compelling! Perhaps if she were allowed to keep a couple as pets...

That was only if she were allowed to stay in the Mistress's service. If she weren't, she decided she would set up house with the payment she would no doubt receive, find a husband, and have as many babies as she could. Probably.

With those conclusions safely arrived at, the remainder of the work passed swiftly. Her heart sometimes twinged as she set a dull egg aside, but it wasn't entirely a bad feeling. Still, she was fairly tired by the end; her attention span shortened, but Mistress had a very pleasant surprise for her: a kiss! It made Cyall feel much better, and she smiled sweetly up at the dragoness who had taken her in, however temporarily.

And then there was another surprise! Cyall felt butterflies in her stomach as Mistress Alicia took her aside. What could this be about? Mistress's first words made her feel rather cold and small, but her next interested her greatly. She had a bright, inquisitive mind which was going to waste in her poor life, and a taste for the curious and weird, so the thought of studying the arcane was delightful to her. When Mistress Alicia asked her to be her apprentice, adding security to learning, Cyall nearly jumped for joy! Her face lit up, and she said without hesitation, "Yes!"

Fyres

« Reply #109 on: June 23, 2013, 01:09:41 pm »

*She'll grumbles in the kiss, shaking her face away to avoid most of it, moving some to sit up in a better pose, moving the silks over her body to cover herself in a proper way, parts tied together to turn into a long lioncloth as the rest is warped softly around both her breasts carefully to not make a mess of milk from her new bigger heavy chest, the thin fabric unable to hide her nipples poking out.*

'' If you think I didn't noticed that before you've cracked one. I couldn't even dare to become a queen! I was unable to stop it, but I didn't gived you big chances with mines, they are simple stones or barely glow with weak energy from me. ''

*She've learned quickly her lesson, her own red stone fused on her chest just up between her breasts, growed some in size and light, not giving her stronger power, but the ability to store some more energy. She look down her chest a bit before looking up to her with some kind of ''I got you'' smile over her face.*

'' I didn't enjoyed it, but I must thank you for that little extra. I can't create my stones to grow stronger, but that odd trick did made me create some, transfering them into mine isn't too hard after that.''

TheChoujinVirus

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2013, 03:34:57 am »

Rala having to ponder, while keeping her focus to keep her ample breasts hoisted via her "telekinetic bra". She then asks Alicia, "So that's it? What will happen next then now that you got your nugget from each of us?". She then reaches for some fruit to eat as she would find somewhere to sit to enjoy her meal. With somewhere to relax and not putting strain on her mobility as she simply let go of her "Telekinetic bra" and allowed her breasts to sit on her lap as she began to eat. Once breakfast was done and she got her kiss, she then turned to Diamond and replies

"So now what will happen next?", She asks the dragoness, "I mean...she's got what she wanted and I have breasts the size of ballistics". She then looks down at her breasts, "Now I need an actual bra..not a telekinetic one", she said, "Because having to use my mental powers just tho keep these puppies light is a major tax"

With that, she focus her mental powers to reform the "Telekinetic Bra" once again just to get up from where she was sitting and inspect the current surrounding
The sky feels so nice...

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: June 26, 2013, 02:24:59 am »

The princess angry cat like behavior slowly started to get something of a common place for Alicia at this point, thus she would prefer to ignore her bragging. However when Cyall eyes flashed with childish greed toward the fragments the sorceress could not help to smirk. Yes she was very ideal as apprentice. After leading the beetle girl aside she would take a few steps back and would open a monolith sized dresser and would just simply throw a corset like garment at the gardevoir.
-My plans are far not complete dear. -She would state -I have other goals to achieve with you.
The garment was made from well refined leather, covered by velour, and the inner side made from soft silk. Its size was sufficient for Rala since was possibly belonged to the sorceress who was quite adorned by sternum girth.
While Diamond would be trying to mark up a victor herself, and Rala was slipping into the garment, Alicia would return to Cyall.
-Come. She would say it shortly leading the young beetle lass by her hand to a small chamber that was connected to the main lounge. The room was small circular painted dark. The only light source was a few candles that decorated the walls. On the floor a large star was painted with eight points in a circle. Malicy would lead Cyall into the center of this star. The beetle girl might notice that she was holding a strange trinket that looked like a small curved dagger with a second blade instead of a hilt. The sorceress would use the tip of her claw to keep the beetle girl's stare at her own and not on the strange instrument. She would pull Cyall quite close to herself gently nuzzling her cheek with her own muzzle.
At this point Cyall might feel a strange jab at her abdomen just under her navel. However before she could do anything or inspect what it might be, Alicia suddenly pulled the beetle girl straight up onto herself. Cyall could feel something jabbing, piercing into her skin where the chitinous plates didn't cover her. The first thought might been that all this time she was just elaborate sacrifice for some alternative motive, but if the instrument she was stabbed with was the same she saw it was skewered into Alicia as well.
-Shhhh do not worry. -Soothed her the dark dragoness while caressing her hair. -Everything is fine.
And so was she said. The piercing sensation was slowly fading into a slightly uncomfortable jab. Alicia would gently push Cyall's head onto her shoulder while quietly chanting something. At the end of the incantation she would snap with her tongue and the star on the floor would began to gleam.
From the point where Cyall felt the stab, a strange sensation, a wave of warmth surging into her forcefully from the sorceress into her belly across her spine and all over her body. The sensation was like a gust of breeze gentle enough to sooth a hot day but also seemingly so strong that it would nearly lift her off from the ground. Or was just she become suddenly very light? The sensation kept for an indeterminable period of time until Cyall felt that the surge of force is comfortably settled from the tip of her fingers and toes to the very end of her hair.
With that the sorceress would push her away slowly as the small dagger would fall down onto the floor with a clatter. It left no wound only a daze of energy that was endangering Cyall of grabbing her into the sky.
-I have given you a drop of my own magic. -Alicia whispered. -I conceived you with my own power. And that seedling of power is now grow inside you if you nurture it diligently with wisdom and experience.
The beetle girl would feel a bit dizzy after that and was helped up by Malicy. However when she opened her eyes, Cyall would be stunned that the dark room was much more different than before. She could see much more clearer, and sharper. Not to mention the gloom was gone. The dark dragoness was surrounded by a strange barely visible aura of mighty flames, and she was emitting a strange sensation. Finally Malicy would take an item looking like a small amulet and would first would hold it at the beetle girl's sternum, but after looking at her she would place it on her belly. The jewel had little slots for gems two already occupied. the she dragon would weave the air into fabric and create a garter belt like strap for the jewel tying it around Cyall's waist, so the jewel was bobbing on her navel.
After that Alicia would lead out Cyall after the ritual, back to the tray of goods. She might need a bit of strength.
-Now with that little episode over. -She said looking over her team. -I would like to you to gather your strength as fast as you can. When the sun sets we will go to our next destination.
She would point out the large panorama window onto something in the distance.
-Through the Pass of diamond, across the crystal gorge, we will head for the peak covered with pearl tinted snow.
What she mentioned was a tall mountains which side housed mysterious tribes, and its peak had a legendary warm watered lake. Getting there will be perilous but who knows what the sorceress have up her sleeve this time...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 02:41:52 am by Orbatrix »

TheChoujinVirus

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2013, 08:56:46 am »

Rala couldn't help but snicker again at Diamond's angry behavior. Though would be thankful for Alicia's gift of a corset like garment that she would begin to listen to what Malicy had to say as she began to slide on the corset. The good news was that the material and feel of the interior made it very comfortable and as though she wasn't wearing one. The refined leather actually allowed it to hold shape and size made it interesting and puzzled Rala if this was the sorceress'.

Once she slid it on, it seemed to began to wonder if she would have to tighten it on her own, only for it to instantly adjust to her current shape. Her ample bust cheekily sticking up from the corset like garnment, which made her feel like she was wearing something out of an old bordello.

"Well...at least your gift is tasteful and not self-exploding", Rala said with a reassured look as she finally could walk and move a bit as she ignored the ordeal of Cyall. Mentally she would be in a bit of conflict and wondering why the dragoness favored the beetle girl and shower her with affection. She had to be compliant and not as stubborn as Diamond and to top that off, she was a tech genius..alright..not really as her tech seemed to not work as effective.

Before Cyall and Alicia returned, Rala asked Diamond, "Why do you have to be so stubborn with Alicia? You had to fight with her and act like a stubborn brat?". The Gardevoir said to the dragoness, "Take my advice, it's better to be a yes man than fight and kicking like a stubborn child"

Once whatever Alicia did to Cyall was done, Rala turned attention back to Alicia as she listened about the location. Rala replies, "Another location that you seem to enjoy that people fear. If it's not like the Devil's Triangle of the Lands it's a location rumored to host some monster"

She thought to herself about the location mentioned, Rala had recalled sending some of her machines to scout it out and only to lose contact of her group and didn't know what happened to them. However she replied to Alicia with a smile, "Well alright, I'll try to ponder to see who or what to bring this time that'll be helpful"
The sky feels so nice...
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up