Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: I believe something is wrong with the database and is causing login issues, apologies for taking so long to update this, i left an email with the server admin and am waiting to hear back.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pose/Action/Speech Ideas  (Read 21443 times)

Wallaroo

• Artist
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
  • A maeiusophilic marsupial.
    • View Profile
Re: Pose/Action/Speech Ideas
« Reply #90 on: August 05, 2018, 11:37:26 pm »

Makes sense when you think about it.
One lonely 'roo lurking for a hug.

"I used to put certain people I knew upon pedestals. But when they had shown their true colors, they deserve a shelf." - myself

The more I notice how rotten some people are to each other, the more I appreciate being ALONE.

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
Re: Pose/Action/Speech Ideas
« Reply #91 on: August 06, 2018, 02:16:16 am »

Is that my last one?

Mind you, two resent new just came my way.

The first one is a take from the start of the Simpsons Season 27 episode 3 "Puffless", and it too was a take on "Didn't Know I was Pregnant", that showed that it was the doctor who had no idea his patient was pregnant — that is till the baby came out... (even proved by the last caption bar which read "Baby coming out")

The second one was based on a gag from Timothy Vine, the UK stand-up comic. Basically, it's just a Laboring mother-to-be giving birth, unassisted, in the snow, and the caption is "Winter always brings out the child in me"...
(For this one, I'd have a polar bear naked, except for a fur coat she's laying on — with her arms still in the sleeves...)

How do those grab you?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up