Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: I believe something is wrong with the database and is causing login issues, apologies for taking so long to update this, i left an email with the server admin and am waiting to hear back.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bunny Invasion  (Read 7849 times)

Kaizer Ryu

• Adult
  • Slightly Pregnant
  • Snuggly Tentacle Therapist
    • View Profile
Re: Bunny Invasion
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2013, 03:56:27 am »

Interesting how the story has progressed this far and how hypers are described in this chapter.
I rather liked that myself. Thanks. :)

From what has happened thus far and what has been said in this chapter, there's only one real way for Kit to hurt Marie in that way. That's to ride the storm and deny Marie the victory she's had unchallenged since until now.

In other words, Kit has to make like Jack Sparrow and be a pirate. "Take what you can! Give nothing back!" Edit: or at a more extreme, try to turn the tables on Marie after she tries to dominate Kit.
I hope you like what ends up happening. :D

That's the only way so far I can see this playing out. Though can Kit resist a force of nature that has grown this powerful for this long?
The answer to that question is what all of this hinges on >:3
I has a gallery here now! :D

Kaizer Ryu

• Adult
  • Slightly Pregnant
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2013, 07:58:32 am »

Due to a very busy time when I wrote them, I completely forgot to upload the latest two chapters of this. I corrected that >:3

Sneaky kitteh is sneaky.

Camoduck

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2013, 01:35:46 am »

AS always, great work, love your stories

Kaizer Ryu

• Adult
  • Slightly Pregnant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2013, 12:50:57 pm »

Last chapter of the main story is here. There will be an epilogue next, and then I will move into the prequels. :3
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up