Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Hey guys, i've not heard anything back from the main server admins so i'll be searching for a new home for wiswrp, at this point im unsure if i can salvage the forum in its current state with the issues. =( but i'll be lookin and testing soon and will report back when i know more.  For now i made a discord server https://discord.gg/eAMsjcv join up and chat and share and hopefully we'll find a new home.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Second opinion  (Read 3261 times)

Pokeblue

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
Second opinion
« on: September 03, 2010, 10:20:43 am »

This is the drawing I did for the event thing. It's still in pencil since I want to hear where I might be able to improve, before I ink and color the image.

I did catch a couple of things, like the fact my character's thigh probably is a might small.
Currently lurking around.

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
Re: Second opinion
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2010, 12:14:50 am »

its properly adequate.
i have no criticism to add at all

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/zephr101
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2010, 11:25:06 am »

Well, here are some things to note.

Arms have slighty varied lengths after the elbow, so you could mess with that a little if you want.

The biggest thing I notice is the face of...what I assume is Zephr.
Eyes do not necessarily have to be "eye" shaped, for one,  and considering the way he is facing, the one on our left should probably differ from what we see.  It sort of messes around with the perspective of his head.  Fixing that might do it a lot of good.

The fur lines are great, and you have a pretty clean drawing style, though!  Certainly headed into a good position!
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."

Pokeblue

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2010, 09:49:47 am »

Okay, thank you for putting in your input you two.

I went back and tried fixing those points you mentioned Zephr, hopefully it looks better now. Again, I'd like to ask for some feedback, just as some really last minute check. Thanks.

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/zephr101
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2010, 02:38:38 pm »

Yeah that is an improvement.  I might want to reduce the size of the eye on the right to match more closely to the other, but I think the image is good enough overall, unless someone else has anything to say.
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."

Marl

• Pregnant
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2010, 01:37:35 am »

Looks nice. Have taken the liberty to scribble some details over it, hope it's of some assistance.

Obviously there'll be some style related choices you'll make as you go, but personally I feel like the bodies could be a little longer there... On a side view I find eyes seem to be more of a different shape (but then that's front facing eyes, herbivores etc have them on the side, whether you choose to use that or not).

The arm on Zephr doesn't quite seem long enough or in quite the most comfortable position... though I'm not currently staring at a refference for that angle so I might not be 100% correct there.

I've taken to using a ball shape under the head, and using lines curving around it (as though it was 3D) to place the eyes and what not.

Nice pose too btw :)

Pokeblue

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2010, 10:34:27 am »

Ok, thank you.

@Marlkintass: Yeah, I definitly see what you mean. Always something that could've been done when I draw, especially after you point it out. With the eyes in particular that's kinda something I seemingly don't do quite as often, the eyes you suggested, but I definitly need to practice to do for sure. An old habit I guess. I don't understand what you mean with the body, the blue markings you did to show me, seem almost similar to what I did in terms of length, then again I might be just being naive and not looking at it close enough.

I definitly see what you mean with Zephr's arm, I had fixed it, though not as long as you had, but I can definitly understand. I had my brother's help me with the look, and while I'm comfortable how I drew it, I admit part of me was cocking my head side-to-side because I had the sense something was off.

I'm partial to the full view on the side look, but in the long run I definitly find what you do suggest, and how you show it, very helpful. So many thanks. :)

Marl

• Pregnant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2010, 09:34:31 pm »

Glad to be helpful :)

If you mean the body length comment, I was just saying I felt like it was a tad shorter around the torso than I'd have thought gave the best look, but on second look I'm not 100% sure. Anyway, characters heights differ anyway XD

Still not 100% sure how I did the arm myself either, but that stuff is always difficult. If you ever have trouble with hands btw, the best advice I got was to look at them as a whole shape, not just fingers. I sort of draw the palm shape, then the first set of knuckles, etc... usually it seems to give a better shape.

Anywho, glad to help, will keep an eye out for more :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up