Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Hey guys, i've not heard anything back from the main server admins so i'll be searching for a new home for wiswrp, at this point im unsure if i can salvage the forum in its current state with the issues. =( but i'll be lookin and testing soon and will report back when i know more.  For now i made a discord server https://discord.gg/eAMsjcv join up and chat and share and hopefully we'll find a new home.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Mothers Den - F-List Group  (Read 3528 times)

Damian Silvermane

The Mothers Den - F-List Group
« on: December 26, 2009, 07:08:39 am »

Before anyone says anything, I was given the go-ahead by Wolfie to advertise this.

Anyway, a long time ago on F-List back when it was brand new and I joined it, I attempted to make a group that has similar ideas that WISWRP has. A problem occurred when the website owner disabled the ability to make groups just after I submitted a request for my group so my chance was lost. A few months would pass before the chance came up again and I quickly submitted a new request. Lo and behold, The Mothers Den was born!

The Mothers Den is a group I had made on F-List that involve mainly the following:

- Pregnancy
- Impregnating
- Lactation/Breastfeeding
- Belly Expansion
- Incest
- Ageplay
- Babyfurs
- Mothers
- Infantilism

That also included other fun things like unbirthing as well.

This group quickly became successful in a matter of 2-4 weeks my group quickly got 200 members! I then realized this may be an oppertunity for WISWRP to bring some new members in. Those with F-List accounts can easily access my group by simply joining in while others would have to register to F-List first.

The Link: http://www.f-list.net/group.php?group=the%20mothers%20den

Edit:
I just realized that link is not all that useful unless you have an F-List account, so let me just include the description of the group.

The Mother's Den

We're one-of-a-kind group! We're a group concentrated on more towards a loving family and all the nifty things that can come with it! As the name implies, we're a group that concentrates more on kindness and motherly attitudes towards one another. This group is welcome to any and all people who like the following:

-------------------------------
- Pregnancy
- Impregnating
- Lactation/Breastfeeding
- Belly Expansion
- Incest
- Ageplay
- Babyfurs
- Mothers
- Infantilism
- Unbirth
-------------------------------

And many other things; those eager to try new things here are also welcome! Fleshies and scalies are also more then welcome to come join. So drop on by and enjoy the warmth of a mother's embrace!

Goals:
- 200 members in 3-4 weeks after group was made. (Completed!)
- 400 members in 6-8 weeks after group was made.

,.;:'`Damian`':;.,
« Last Edit: December 26, 2009, 07:17:36 pm by Damian Silvermane »

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
Re: The Mothers Den - F-List Group
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 09:27:39 am »

its not really friendly toward window shoppers...

Damian Silvermane

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 11:18:36 am »

its not really friendly toward window shoppers...

I realized that myself when I tried to do while logged out, hence why I added the description of it on my post.  :P

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2010, 11:39:57 am »

*Sigh* Guess this mean its not gonna get fixed soon...
Well thanks anyway demon boy

Damian Silvermane

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2010, 08:00:17 am »

I've come to notice an increasing number of WISWRPers applying to my group, its nice to see some members taking an interest in my group and I hope you can pull some members from my group into here.  ;)

Damian Silvermane

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 04:40:49 am »

Frequent visitors of the IRC channels will be pleased to know that in the Furnet networks, I've finally managed to register and set up an IRC chatroom for the group if you'd like to chat there sometime.

I can't place it on my F-List group's description at the moment due to the website being down for a while, so the chat is real empty at the moment.

If you'd like to visit sometime, join #themothersden in the IRC.

Pages: [1]   Go Up