Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Hey guys, i've not heard anything back from the main server admins so i'll be searching for a new home for wiswrp, at this point im unsure if i can salvage the forum in its current state with the issues. =( but i'll be lookin and testing soon and will report back when i know more.  For now i made a discord server https://discord.gg/eAMsjcv join up and chat and share and hopefully we'll find a new home.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Second attempt at a pregfur.  (Read 2390 times)

unseen1

• Adult
  • Registered
    • View Profile
Second attempt at a pregfur.
« on: March 07, 2010, 05:42:08 pm »

And I decided to go for broke or in this case go for big. If you could offer any tips or constructive criticism I'd love it. I use a 5 year old tablet laptop and inkart 1.3 which is like Art Rage the first version. I can only do ferals right now >.< The anthro anatomy seems to throw me off so if you have any tips about that as well it'd be very appreciated. I'm an avid doodler so i try to practice quite a bit. Thanks for looking and now for her story.

She's an arcanine and just about ready to pop and is having a bit of an issue getting around. I'm sure if a friendly male were to come up and offer a "push" or two she'd love it ;3

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/zephr101
Re: Second attempt at a pregfur.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2010, 02:41:46 am »

Hehe, just as a disclaimer, I don't have an Arcanine pic around to look at, but I think you got it done well =3

There is a line over her belly that appears to be what would be her leg, but I feel that it is not really the case.  What does that line represent?  Considering how laden she might be, her hind legs might be either placed a little more to the side, or she might be bumping into herself with her leg (which requires a few collision lines of some sort).  If that is her leg, I think that line should be a little higher to look like she's stretching it back.

If you can see her breasts extend beyond the curve of her belly, then you would be able to see the others from the other side. 

I don't think we need two "tight" fixtures on her belly, but it fine either way =3

I see a little pink to the back...I don't think you'd see it that easily from the side <<;;; then again I could be wrong.

Anyways, If you need help with anthro stuff, I say start with a standing pose and we can work from there ^^

"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."

Riis

Re: Second attempt at a pregfur.
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 04:40:51 pm »

There is a line over her belly that appears to be what would be her leg, but I feel that it is not really the case.  What does that line represent?  Considering how laden she might be, her hind legs might be either placed a little more to the side, or she might be bumping into herself with her leg (which requires a few collision lines of some sort).  If that is her leg, I think that line should be a little higher to look like she's stretching it back.

The line over the belly is like a umm....how do I put it.. It's basicly to show that her belly's distended on the sides instead of only outward to the front/downward, the line is usually where it ends at and more commonly drawn in these side angle pics =3

As for antro stuff:
It depends on what variant of anthros you wanna focus on most really: the ones more feral based, the ones more human based, or whatever's in between.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2010, 04:53:32 pm by Riis »
Pages: [1]   Go Up