Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Updated the forum, check your login ability and email me if things are still wonky.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: Story Ideas  (Read 33295 times)

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
Re: Story Ideas
« Reply #135 on: March 24, 2017, 03:36:53 pm »

I know it's been nearly a year since the last entry to this topic, so I'd thought I'd bump it up with this story I stumbled across via the Kevin & Kell website; http://scribol.com/a/lifestyle/families-and-parenting/mom-just-given-birth-got-shock-lifetime/?utm_source=Taboola&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=Birth_Shock_Of_Lifetime_UK_Tablet&utm_content=disqus-widget-kevinandkell

Might make a good story here, don't you think?
its just a page of ads.
[

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: March 24, 2017, 07:33:05 pm »

its just a page of ads.

There is a story in there. You just need to click the "Next Page" button near the bottom of the page two continue...

(I found that out for myself)

Kit7tiin

• Adult
  • Registered
  • "Mommy" is the best person one can be
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 25, 2017, 12:25:34 am »

I know it's been nearly a year since the last entry to this topic, so I'd thought I'd bump it up with this story I stumbled across via the Kevin & Kell website; http://scribol.com/a/lifestyle/families-and-parenting/mom-just-given-birth-got-shock-lifetime/?utm_source=Taboola&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=Birth_Shock_Of_Lifetime_UK_Tablet&utm_content=disqus-widget-kevinandkell

Might make a good story here, don't you think?
To save everyone the agony of clicking through 18 pages of one sentence, ad exploding pages ... the surprise twist at the end of the story is ... the woman who was quite fully aware of being pregnant ... gave birth to a baby.  The end.

There is seriously nothing unusual about this story at all.  She had a daughter, wanted another child (preferred a son, to have a full set), had a miscarriage, but quickly got pregnant again, refused to know the gender until baby was born, and had a son. A dime a dozen story.  Only her absurd facial expression in the photo stands out.

... don't support websites like this that force you to view that many adds just to read a single paragraph of text.

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 21, 2017, 03:29:01 pm »

after re-reading the CB concention candy comics and parts of the 'Teen Bears Series'
an idea for a Nelvana Series mass pregnancy.

Wish Bear runs into a wizard on earth while running errands, and he repays her with a spell that gives her a pregnant and it works all well and good... until she runs into Cheer on the way back. Cheer hugs her, their bellies touch and.. ploomph. Cheer also becomes pregnant and Wish gets even more pregnant

and so it begins...

then Cheer half chases half waddles down Swift heart , lassos and hogties her with a rainbow made rope and makes HER pregnant cause the buny was making fat jokes.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 02:55:22 am by Roxxas »
[

Firerush

• Adult
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 17, 2017, 03:59:44 am »

after re-reading the CB concention candy comics and parts of the 'Teen Bears Series'

Wish Bear runs into a wizard on earth while running errands, and he repays her with a spell that gives her a pregnant and it works all well and good... until she runs into Cheer on the way back. Cheer hugs her, their bellies touch and.. ploomph. Cheer also becomes pregnant and Wish gets even more pregnant

and so it begins...

then Cheer half chases half waddles down Swift heart , lassos and hogties her with a rainbow made rope and makes HER pregnant cause the buny was making fat jokes.

Not a bad idea actually

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 17, 2017, 07:01:51 am »

and so it begins...

Not a bad idea actually

I'd certainly like to see you write that.

Firerush

• Adult
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 17, 2017, 09:44:28 am »

and so it begins...

Not a bad idea actually

I'd certainly like to see you write that.

I might, we'll see.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up