Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Story Ideas  (Read 11553 times)

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
Re: Story Ideas
« Reply #75 on: March 31, 2011, 08:29:10 am »

My Little Pony Pregnancy Is Magic- MLP:FiM

i think the title sums it up. Pregnant Ponies, hilarity ensues.

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 01, 2011, 07:59:00 am »

This is one I thought of after my last post in 'Maternity Wear Humour', which I think could make a good saga...

"The Tales of the Maternity Stone" - Various cartoons
Starting off in the Middle Ages, it all begins with Skippy's mum, who makes a wish that she could be as helpful as Robin Hood and still do her part, then finds an alien jewel in a fallen star, which grants the wearier both the ability to become rapidly pregnant without sex and supplies certain superpowers such as strength, speed, quick-healing, agility, telepathic, immortality, etc, but only if the wear keeps the jewel with them.

This will follow the jewel as it is handed down through the ages helping out women who both want to help the community and have kids quickly, no matter what age or species and never mind about the rules....

How does that sound to you? Let me know and if there should be any corrections, I'll make them....

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2011, 01:44:14 am »

heh heh gotta goooood one

after reading
http://lurks-no-more.deviantart.com/art/April-Foals-202927189
and
http://buttersc0tchsundae.deviantart.com/art/Mare-of-Misrule-203013613

(along with lots of others submitted for http://www.equestriadaily.com/'s April Foals Day contest)

April Foals Day (MLP-Fim..duh)
TS gives a short history lesson as to why the Pony Holiday incudes all the girls getting 'pregnant' with special dolls.
(magical-inducted 2-3 week 'pregnancy', they keep the dolls at the end)

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 10, 2011, 08:59:26 am »

Now this had actually come from a multi-autobiography entitled The Fat Ladies Club; "The Tale of Five Friends Facing the Prospect of First-Time Pregnancy" and after studying the book a couple of times (after I acquired it from a charity shop, I thought it would be nifty if maybe a handful of writers could come together and do the same thing using their characters or others as fan-fiction.

In my eye, the five selected characters are as follows:
  • 1. 'Gobby Girlie' - 29 Years old. Farmer's Wife heading off to be learning-disabilities nurse, renowned for being a motor-mouth. Species: Sheepdog/Collie. Reference: Candace (Kevin & Kell) or Colleen (Road Rovers).
  • 2. 'Gorgeous Girlie' - Multilingual international jet-setter between England & Spain (or which other county/ies you may prefer).Down-to-earth and unpretentious. Somehow managed to gain the reputation of being 'posh'; possibly due to 'public-school' accent and "twinset & pearls" look. Species: Rabbit. Reference: Danielle (Kevin & Kell) or Tavie/Tavatiana (Gene Catlow).
  • 3. 'Genius Girlie' - 33 Years old (mother of the group). So-called 'Mad Scientist'. Also suffers from (insert sport)-obsessed husband. Species: Mouse. Reference: Makojin or Marigold (A Roo'd Awakening).
  • 4. 'Goalie Girlie' - 29 Years dld. Greek/whichever country-national Policewoman and (selected team) FC fantic. A tomboy by nature and a keen footballer for local ladies' team. Species: Kangaroo. References: Lovey (A Roo'd Awakening).
  • 5. 'Genuine Girlie' - 28 Years old (youngest of the group). Quiet & Caring. Suit-clad, city-slicker businesswoman by day, soft as butter by night. Yet really the dark horse of the club. Species: Mouse. References: Bridgette (Bridgette's Belly) or Mousey.

The Members' list comes from the book with updates by me. If you think that the characters are not quite right, I am open to suggestions on who should take which place. As to the circumstances, I'm fully open-minded on which pregnancy it is...
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 06:06:17 am by Charles Bowditch »

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 12, 2011, 08:42:22 am »

Here's one that just came to me out of the blue....

"I'm in the Money - Being a Mummy" (Selected Series Unsure Yet)
The plot is simple - A young orphaned squirrel lady comes of age to be the soul heiress to her deceased parents' fortune including major shares in various companies and businesses, a restored castle, 2 country houses, 3 mansions and 12,000 acres of land. However, it will states that before she can inherit, she must have a child in order to receive her inheritance upon the birth of the child.
TWIST: However it doesn't say that she has to be married or what species she should have child with...

This is my offer. How's about you fellow writers come up with how the girl should claim her inheritance, by any means necessary (marriage or not) and I'll chose the best. I will accept artificial insemination, F/F, M/F M/F/F or even M/F/M and oviposition, but no hard core/graphic sex (graphic labour I don't mind).

I hope you writers are interested. I'm hoping writers such as Firerush, Roxxas, Rowyin, Pokeblue and possibly such artist as Danell_Z and Wallaroo to try their hand at writing stories for a change, if they're interested...   

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 12, 2011, 02:40:55 pm »

Here's one that just came to me out of the blue....

"I'm in the Money - Being a Mummy" (Selected Series Unsure Yet)
The plot is simple - A young orphaned squirrel lady comes of age to be the soul heiress to her deceased parents' fortune including major shares in various companies and businesses, a restored castle, 2 country houses, 3 mansions and 12,000 acres of land. However, it will states that before she can inherit, she must have a child in order to receive her inheritance upon the birth of the child.
TWIST: However it doesn't say that she has to be married or what species she should have child with...

This is my offer. How's about you fellow writers come up with how the girl should claim her inheritance, by any means necessary (marriage or not) and I'll chose the best. I will accept artificial insemination, F/F, M/F M/F/F or even M/F/M and oviposition, but no hard core/graphic sex (graphic labour I don't mind).

I hope you writers are interested. I'm hoping writers such as Firerush, Roxxas, Rowyin, Pokeblue and possibly such artist as Danell_Z and Wallaroo to try their hand at writing stories for a change, if they're interested...   

hmmm a castle you say...   a castle needs a queen....

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 12, 2011, 08:32:04 pm »

Not necessarily. Many castles in England were ruled by Lords, Earls, Counts and Barons and many of them still are today. However, the castle in the story is actually a tourist attraction, but also has several rooms that can be rented for historic programs, weddings, etc.... Catch my drift now?

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 13, 2011, 05:10:16 am »

Not necessarily. Many castles in England were ruled by Lords, Earls, Counts and Barons and many of them still are today. However, the castle in the story is actually a tourist attraction, but also has several rooms that can be rented for historic programs, weddings, etc.... Catch my drift now?

i was thinig more along the lines of a queen and her 'expecting ladies in waiting'

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 13, 2011, 06:21:03 am »

i was thinig more along the lines of a queen and her 'expecting ladies in waiting'

As a matter of fact, the story is set around modern times...

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2011, 07:47:41 pm »

I think that this would make an interesting story: http://sephirothwolf.deviantart.com/gallery/?q=pregnant#/d39mi9b

Not sure which characters would go well with this story, but I think that the picture explains the whole plot in one go: An Instant-Pregnancy ray goes missing and starts causing a mixed reaction of incidents...

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 06, 2011, 09:32:41 am »

Here's a selection I thought of whilst I was on holiday, but based on various images found over the last 6 months...however, I haven't come up with tilts for some of these, so if any have any good suggestions, I'd be thankful...

(Untitled) - Starring Lt. M'Ress from Star Trek: the Animated Series
Whilst on a routine Patrol, M'Ress suddenly collapses on duty. According to Dr McCoy, M'Ress is suffering from a Caitian stage of a pre-menopause warning. The only cure is for M'Ress to return to her home plant, Cait, chose a mate in a Caitian tribal ceremony and start a family. Soon after doing a successful mating, M'Ress returns to carry on her normal duties throughout her pregnancy, but this causes universal concern to Kirk, Spock and, McCoy which results in M'Ress being beamed back to Cait for whelping in a private location. Can M'Ress handle the duel reproducibility of being both a mother and working for Starfleet?

(Untitled) - a Lady & the Tramp and 101 Dalmatians Crossover (Mostly Lady & Perdi - based on the style of the anthro artwork of Folwilliar and Railwolf/LordoftheRails on DA)
At a clinic to test out a new fertility drug which'll reduce pregnancy to 10 weeks, so as clients cannot be sidelined with time, weight and fatigue problems that it can originally cause. Due her remarkable 15 pup-pregnancy, Perdi becomes the spokesperson and mascot of the drug. Lady wishes to take it as well and get the opportunity too, but due to short-sighted clerk both she and Perdi end up impregnated with each other's pups by mistake. This however has some interesting sidelines, whilst staying at Perdi's country house, which is to be the special 'Pregnancy House' for the clientèle, both Perdi and Lady start getting emotional towards each other during their pregnancies, starting off slowly and steadily increasing towards whelping and beyond, and whilst their families know about them having puppies, it's only a matter of time before their new-found relationship for each other come out...   

Your Father Bear is my "Poppa" Bear - Kit Cloudkicker from Talespin (A TG'd idea I got from TinCrash)
After another fallout between Becky and Baloo, Kit wishes there was something he could do for him. Turns out that the fallout was over marriage; Becky was dating a rich entrepreneur who seems to be interested in Higher-for-Hire, and Baloo's not too happy. Becky says however that if he could date someone who would suit him or even go one step further within 3 weeks, she would relent. Baloo tells Kit that if he found someone like Kit himself, he'd be able to show Becky as no one, not even Louie, knows Baloo better then anyone else. Kit wishes he could help Baloo, but that wish comes true too quickly...
At a native island, Baloo and Kit are delivering some cargo to the natives, but Kit wanders into a Witch Doctor's lair. The Witch Doctor say he'll help Kit help Baloo, all he needs is a sample of Baloo's fur. This Kit gives him and the Witch Doctor brews a potion to which Kit drinks then passes out.
Awakening on the Sea-Duck, Kit discovers that he's been turned into a girl and is pregnant!! He tells Baloo what's happened and is sorry that it happened, but Baloo not cross with Kit at all and sympathetically accepts Kit for what he has become. This is quite a shock to Becky as well when she finds out Baloo had beaten her and she gives up the relationship...

Sensai of Life, Mother of Us All - Master Splinter from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (80's, modern or live-action series, I don't mind which.) (A TG'd idea I got from an image on Fchan 'Toons')
During a crime-busting raid at a scientific laboratory (probably non-Shredder related), Splinter gets caught in a fight which douses him in a sky blue ooze, from a cracked tank, that is absorbed into his body.
At first, no one no one thinks there's anything wrong with him, even Donny's equipment proves that there's nothing wrong with Splinter.
This incident with the ooze however, results in him turning into a female version of himself over a period of two days. This later follows on from a sudden 3-month rapid pregnancy caused by the fusion of his old male DNA, his new female DNA and the strange blue ooze his has now given him the ability to become pregnant in such a natural way that it was completely undetected. Can Master (or should I now say "Mistress") Splinter cope with being a single parent and aiding the Turtles at the same time?

I hope you like these story ideas...if you find them a bit too complicated or need changing a bit, just let me know, ok....

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 08, 2011, 07:11:41 am »

unnamed- MLP:FiM
Fluttershy is offered a special job as a nanny ... and a surrogate.

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2011, 03:01:27 am »

This one came to me whilst I was in bed, although I'm not sure whether it's suitable or not...

'Mothering the Stone' - Gormiti: Lords of Nature (TV Cartoon Series)
Whilst stopping the Fire Gormiti in The Gorm Jessica, the Air Gormiti Lord, uncovers a mysterious stone which turns out to be a Fertility Stone. The con part of it is that the stone adsorbs into her, leaving her trying to her the fact she's carrying a Gormiti egg inside her human body. Will she be able to cope with a Gormiti pregnancy as both Human and Gormiti, let alone survive the birth?

Just tell me if that works well you you, okay?

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2011, 01:46:24 pm »

unnamed-Timothy goes to School
Timothy becomes a big brother

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 15, 2011, 03:01:37 am »

For once, this story is based on an image: http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/galleryold/picture.php?cat=19&image_id=178 so you, the writer, can choose which characters to portray in it.

'DIY + Artificial Insemination = Good/Bad Idea?'
It's never really a good idea to buy a self-Impregnation kit from a shady street vender (Reference: Private Walker; Dad's Army or Del Boy; Only Fools & Horses), but when it comes from the same corporation who made Ovum-Amp (http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/galleryold/picture.php?cat=26&image_id=327), it's bound to have a two-way effect (Good & Bad side) on the person using it - especially if that woman is either the sole survivor of the family line, can't get hitched (or a lesbian) and desperately wants children of her own or has parents who want grandchildren...

You can choose which way this story goes. If you see anything that might flaw it, then do let me know...
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up