Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Hey guys, i've not heard anything back from the main server admins so i'll be searching for a new home for wiswrp, at this point im unsure if i can salvage the forum in its current state with the issues. =( but i'll be lookin and testing soon and will report back when i know more.  For now i made a discord server https://discord.gg/eAMsjcv join up and chat and share and hopefully we'll find a new home.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Story Ideas  (Read 47262 times)

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
Re: Story Ideas
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2010, 09:59:54 am »

hmm  nope. the pic is showing a time pinch. Mine is a time slip. They switch positions with their older selves.

Don't worry. If you keep trying the same link several times, it should clear up. Hope that's a good enough tip for you.

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2010, 10:01:39 am »

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2010, 01:43:57 pm »

hmm  nope. the pic is showing a time pinch. Mine is a time slip. They switch positions with their older selves.

Don't worry. If you keep trying the same link several times, it should clear up. Hope that's a good enough tip for you.

it DID come through. and what the pic is showing is called a time pinch. The same entity from two parts of the timeline brought to a conjoined point.
[

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2011, 04:01:12 am »

Slices of Life (Samuria Pizza Cats) Speedy and Polly remanice about how they fell in love, got married, and had kits.
[

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2011, 02:56:03 am »

This one recently came to me during a bicycle ride when doing some errends for my family....

The Taweret Touch - [Haven't figured which cartoon series to use yet]
A charm necklass belonging to the Egyptian goddess of fertility, Taweret is discovered on an archelogical dig, but it falls into the hands of someone who doesn't know the responcibilites of the power that the necklass contains within. Because every female who comes into contact with the person will become instantly and rapidly pregnant...unaware of this, the guy gives the necklass to his girlfriend...and now any woman she touches will become pregnant in the same way....

Just tell me how that goes and I'm willing for anyone to offer a cartoon series or likewise to go with this story...but it must have a male character who's rather short on brains and/or common sence....

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2011, 03:22:14 pm »

Cera's secret-Land Before Time
Cera finds herself expecting her first clutch.. but who'sthe father?
[

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2011, 09:52:59 pm »

you are getting disgusting

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2011, 10:48:30 pm »

you are getting disgusting

>:( And may I ask who? Me or Roxxas?

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2011, 10:48:57 pm »

for now roxxas

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2011, 05:43:33 am »

then I ake it you dont want to see the list we compiled for who the father could be.
[

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2011, 08:17:16 am »

then I take it you dont want to see the list we compiled for who the father could be.

Come, come Roxxas. Don't take it so hard. The story material you and I offer are no different to those of Rowyin Darkwulf, Evertide or any of the other authors in the 'Stories' pages on Pregfur.org or even here on WISWRP...

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 09, 2011, 08:59:42 am »

*picks up a SPAS-12 and points at Roxxas*
Damn right. Now you better eat that list before i shoot...

But before i get bashed that i bellowing yet unproductive here's three things you can chew on.

no.1
Dragon carrier:
A maiden is chosen to bear out and deliver a powerful draconian seed through a long journey. But will the foster mother and its child's bondage become a hinder in the mission...

no.2 (note this idea was used from 1 of my Role plays)
Viral
A girl dorm (so you can harass young girls) become a home of a nano virus that cause several pathogenic conception with *insert popular, mythical, fictional creature name here*

No.3 (just for a pun named story)
Holy Cow!
A bovine female's remembrance from peon life to the rank of prophetress.

End of effing transmission

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2011, 07:43:26 am »

Unnamed-Lilo and Stitch Sereis
An accident with the time travel experiment sends Stich into the future.. in which Angel (624) is married to Ruben (625) and expecting their second child.
[

pho3nixx

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2011, 07:42:35 am »

*picks up a SPAS-12 and points at Roxxas*
Damn right. Now you better eat that list before i shoot...

But before i get bashed that i bellowing yet unproductive here's three things you can chew on.

no.1
Dragon carrier:
A maiden is chosen to bear out and deliver a powerful draconian seed through a long journey. But will the foster mother and its child's bondage become a hinder in the mission...

no.2 (note this idea was used from 1 of my Role plays)
Viral
A girl dorm (so you can harass young girls) become a home of a nano virus that cause several pathogenic conception with *insert popular, mythical, fictional creature name here*

No.3 (just for a pun named story)
Holy Cow!
A bovine female's remembrance from peon life to the rank of prophetress.

End of effing transmission

Hey. Whoa. Whoa. Take it easy dude, they're just IDEAS. Hopefully nobody will request art of those...so it's not like they'll be images embedded in your brain for the rest of your life.

Zephr

• Fertile, Snuggly Tiggy
  • Administrator
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/zephr101
« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2011, 09:26:04 am »

Hey guys what's happening here?  Story Ideas, blurbs, or what?

Now...perhaps it would be nice for some of these ideas to be used than simply sitting here.  Just having a single line describing said stories might be hard to extrapolate for some, though.  I'd say that more is better in this case.  And don't be afraid to use original characters, either.  Frankly, I'm one who prefers a focus on original characters rather than fanfics, but I don't mind hearing ideas, regardless.

Oh and please don't get into too much arguing, folks.  You wouldn't want this tiger getting annoyed, hmm? :3
"When I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story."
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10   Go Up