Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Hey guys, i've not heard anything back from the main server admins so i'll be searching for a new home for wiswrp, at this point im unsure if i can salvage the forum in its current state with the issues. =( but i'll be lookin and testing soon and will report back when i know more.  For now i made a discord server https://discord.gg/eAMsjcv join up and chat and share and hopefully we'll find a new home.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Story Ideas  (Read 46693 times)

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
Re: Story Ideas
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2010, 07:54:55 am »

'Too Much Broth Spoils the Cook' - Gummi Bears

When cooking a stew in Glen kitchen, Grammi gets one of her cooking ingredients mixed up with one of Zummi's spell ingredients and he likewise. The resulting brew upon tasting it, causes Grammi to absentmindedly scoff down half the stew and then blamed it on Tummi at dinner.
However, the mixture of magic and culinary artistry causes a reaction as Grammi's belly starts swelling up in her sleep and throughout the week it begins to concern her, and when asking for help Zummi's spells aren't working well either - they might make her bigger!!
This lasts for two weeks and then Grammi gives a rather dramatic, yet unpainful, birth to 10 cubs (she originally only had 4, the rest were caused by Zummi)...but in the back of her mind, she'd forgotten about the stew and we can only guess what happens when Sunni stumbled upon the rest of it and becomes enthralled in it's aroma, leading her to eat the lot in one go....

Once again, I'm open for anyone to offer any changes to the plotline...

Firerush

• Adult
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2010, 03:20:22 pm »

nah, it's a good plotline, granted I've never seen gummy bears but I'd like to see this story

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2010, 06:29:46 am »

nah, it's a good plotline, granted I've never seen gummy bears but I'd like to see this story

First of all Firerush, Wallaroo's got some of Sunni pregnant.

Secondly, here's another story line based on my latest topic in 'Maternity Wear Humor' and Swat Kats.

[Insert Title]
When viewing the unveiling of a cloning machine at a 'Miracle of the Machine Age' exhibit at the Megakat City Museum, the 'SK Girls' Callie, Felina, Ann and Abby get hit by some particle rays when the machine suddenly goes haywire.
This doesn't affect them in any way physically, but it meddles with their reproductive systems, causing all four of them to concivene either own clone-like children in more ways then 1. Callie gets 1 baby clone, Felina gets twins, Ann has triplets and Abby gets quads... get this is a true medical marvel.

Please let me know if you think this needs a bit more work on...

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2010, 06:37:21 am »

eesh...

*goes back to the work table*

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2010, 08:18:08 am »

eesh...

*goes back to the work table*

Not wishing to be rude, but may I ask what do you mean by that?

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2010, 08:24:34 am »

nothing rude but it just that the ideas you have for stories making the hair stand straight on my back =X

pho3nixx

• Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2010, 01:02:53 pm »

I'm a little lost on that myself, actually...probably something I'm misunderstanding.

BUT. I might get back into the writing game soon...I took a break for a little bit. These ideas might help me along, I'm thinking.

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2010, 03:24:12 pm »

Unnamed-Get Along Gang
Due to a TimeSlip 5 members switch places with themselves ten years later. Oh did i mention all 3 (older) girls are pregnant?

Rabbit Magic- Sonic
Cream finds a pretty pendant at a swap meet. But for some reason her tummy feeels funny after she puts it on....

3 In One Bun- Care Bears
Swift Heart (and Grumpy) have Triplets. Craziness ensues
[

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2010, 09:53:27 pm »

Unnamed-Get Along Gang
Due to a TimeSlip 5 members switch places with themselves ten years later. Oh did i mention all 3 (older) girls are pregnant?

Rabbit Magic- Sonic
Cream finds a pretty pendant at a swap meet. But for some reason her tummy feeels funny after she puts it on....

3 In One Bun- Care Bears
Swift Heart (and Grumpy) have Triplets. Craziness ensues

I see you've been doing your resourcing for the topics of these stories Roxxas.
Your first one sounds a lot like this comic by Kthanid: http://rule34.paheal.net/post/view/165618#search=Molly_Cunningham (You need to read it fully to understand what happens).
Your Sonic story seems to be parallel to a 'Dark' comic by Wallaroo: http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/galleryold/picture.php?cat=27&image_id=336 (You all need to view all four pages of this so see what happens)
Your Care Bear one is familiar to this image by thuscrispykat on DA: http://thiscrispykat.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=96#/d20yn1v

I hope these'll help you with any writing blocks you might come across...

Raydis

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2010, 08:14:24 am »

Why is it that everything you've come up with seems to cater more to pedophiles than anything else?

Orbatrix

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
  • Yes, no, Maybe...
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2010, 08:20:29 am »

not to mention using cartoon characters who supposed to be sexually safe -.-
Is this some sort of child hood boiled-up revenge?
(not trying to ride on others comments and arguments just saying my thoughts)

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2010, 10:10:59 am »

Why is it that everything you've come up with seems to cater more to pedophiles than anything else?

not to mention using cartoon characters who supposed to be sexually safe -.-
Is this some sort of child hood boiled-up revenge?
(not trying to ride on others comments and arguments just saying my thoughts)

None of those items have anything to do with me whatsoever, guys. I merely said that Roxxas had obviously been looking about for inspiration and found it in these places. Of course, I meant no disrespect to anybody or anything as I grew up on those cartoons and I, for one, would NEVER slander my childhood heroes - I may go as far as doing Rule 64s on some of them, but no sexual business what so ever.

I hope that clears that up...
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 12:08:39 am by Charles Bowditch »

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2010, 03:43:49 pm »

Ok lesse..
first link is broken, so i cant tell.

second one..  hmm i guess its close to mine... the pic with the doc anyway..

third ..
where do you think Crispy got the idea for the pic?
(Ok i cant take ALL the credit, there were others who asked for em as well.)

I am not a pedo. I happed to like 80's cartoons and pregnant furry chicks.
[

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2010, 04:02:40 am »

First of all Roxxas, if you try the first link again, I think you'll find it working now. That website will appear to have bad gateways or not upload on at all. However if it continues to cause any more problems, here's another link for you to have a look at; http://g.e-hentai.org/g/197198/3a91e82324/. However, it's in Spanish, so I hope you'll be able to understand and I couldn't find the full English version there...

Anyway here's another story I thought of recently...

Save the Posse - Kung Fu Dino Posse
After getting involved in a near-death experience when beating Skor, Kane descides that the posse might come out of a fight victorius but not alive and who would then be left to defend the city?
So using Edger's new DNA incubator (I'll think of a dorky long name later) Kane, Lucy, Jet and Chow put a sample of each of their DNA into the machine.
However, Skor hears about it and sends Skrap and some Links to destroy the incubator. The resulting fight leaves the machine smashed, but the DNA missing. Turns out that Lucy was thrown against the machine when it broke and the DNA was implanted into her...so now she's pregnant with quads; each one resulting from the KFDP's DNA and progressing at a fast rate - but how will the Posse cope with Lucy being pregnant on the job, then out on leave and then after she gives birth?

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2010, 05:33:10 am »

hmm  nope. the pic is showing a time pinch. Mine is a time slip. They switch positions with their older selves.

[
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10   Go Up