Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: Hey guys, i've not heard anything back from the main server admins so i'll be searching for a new home for wiswrp, at this point im unsure if i can salvage the forum in its current state with the issues. =( but i'll be lookin and testing soon and will report back when i know more.  For now i made a discord server https://discord.gg/eAMsjcv join up and chat and share and hopefully we'll find a new home.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Story Ideas  (Read 56777 times)

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
Story Ideas
« on: January 11, 2010, 02:55:36 pm »

Copied from Pregfur, since is kinda dead over there.

Sunni's Sixteenth- Gummi Bears.
Sunni officialy becomes and adult and is givin an official job. Repopulation.

Tiger, Leopard, Panda- Kung Fu Panda
Tigress was raped at the bridge of hope and finds out she's pregnant. Can Po help her?

Badgermum-Redwall
Preggy badger unbirthy goodness

Unnamed-Tiny Toons
Babs freaks when she finds out she's pregnant and tries to hide it. Too bad she's been elected homecoming queen.

Unnamed- Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers
Tammy impregnates herself to make Chip pick her over Gadget
[

Nia

Re: Story Ideas
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2010, 08:59:48 pm »

Good ideas, so what do ya want a cookie for 'em?

Charles Bowditch

• Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2010, 11:08:16 pm »

I reconmend that, if you get stuck, Firerush might be able to do something about it...and I'm sure Wallaroo might do an illustration or two.

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2010, 11:55:14 pm »

the point of this being, if anyone has an idea or snippet for a story, they can post it here.
[

Nia

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2010, 03:26:11 am »

the point of this being, if anyone has an idea or snippet for a story, they can post it here.
Oh, well now it makes sense. Though ya should have said it earlier.

Firerush

• Adult
  • Registered
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2010, 04:38:40 am »

A snippet?  like a short piece of a story or an idea for a story.

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2010, 09:27:33 am »

A snippet?  like a short piece of a story or an idea for a story.
both work.
[

Arngrim

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2010, 03:04:19 pm »

How about I throw one in?

Unnaturally Timed- The cast of The Lost Vikings and Norse by Norsewest.
The Lost Vikings (one of my favorite games of all time.) Made friends with the werewolf, badger, bear thing Fang and the majestic humanoid green dragon Scorch during the last Tomator goof up. After another attack and malfunction on the part of Tomator, The vikings and friends have been plunged into an alternate universe, where every one of the people in history have changed genders, but not jobs. They meet their counterparts, with suprising results and hilarious situations. Can the vikings and friends make it back to their own dimension? Will their counterparts follow them? Or will the vikings settle down on New Found Land? Tune in to find out!

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2010, 03:26:27 am »

Unnamed-Surf's Up
Lani Cody and Z talk about Lani's pregnancy.

Where do Puppies REALLY Come From- Pound Puppies
Cooler and an expecting Nose Marie answer Bright Eyes question .. sorta.

Unnamed- Care Bears
The whirlwind shotgun marrige of Cheer and Champ Bear.

Pikascrewed-Pokemon
Ash becomes Ashcu. Pikachu becomes Pregnant.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 01:40:55 am by Roxxas »
[

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 05:42:55 am »

We have to WHAT?-Alvin and the Chipmunks
The Chipmunks and the Chipetets meet a time traveler who tells them they must have children to save the world

[

Roxxas

• Adult
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2010, 08:48:29 am »

<Bump!>

Balto's Family Touble- Balto Movie Series
 Kodi intoduces his parents to his new mate... Aleu. Hilarity Ensues.

Krypto.. Superdad?- Krypto the Superdog cartoon
Kypto has 6 pups and lovely marrige to Briany Barker. At least that's what they keep telling him, he cant remeber any of it!

Bride of the Were-Munk -Alvin and The chipmunks 80's Cartoon and movie 'meet the wolfman'
Elanor relates her story of her and the other's becoming were-munks.
[

TheChoujinVirus

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2010, 06:08:13 am »

heh, let me toss some ideas in

Mommy Teryx-Dinosaucers
Curious about human mothers, Teryx tries modify the her 4D Lens to see how she would look ends up backfiring and making her pregnant.
The sky feels so nice...

Charles Bowditch

• Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2010, 06:57:45 am »

Mommy Teryx-Dinosaucers
Curious about human mothers, Teryx tries modify the her 4D Lens to see how she would look ends up backfiring and making her pregnant.

Sounds rather like The Fertility Scanner by VJMorales, as found on SoFurry: http://www.sofurry.com/page/26131/user?contentlevel=all
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 09:51:59 am by Charles Bowditch »

TheChoujinVirus

• Adult
  • Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2010, 07:40:33 am »

Mommy Teryx-Dinosaucers

Sounds rather like The Fertility Scanner VJMorales, as found on SoFurry: http://www.sofurry.com/page/26131/user?contentlevel=all

the what? I didn't even know that story existed
The sky feels so nice...

Charles Bowditch

• Ready to Drop
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2010, 01:34:11 am »

Here's an idea I got from looking at some of the TLK works of Roary (http://rule34.paheal.net/post/list/Roary/1)

Too Many Spins on the Circle of Life* - The Lion King
When a rogue conception bomb lands on the Pridelands, Simba's pride comes into direct contact when it goes off upon investigation with Simba getting the full blast. Shortly afterwards, every lioness becomes pregnant rapidly (14 day-pregnancies) and somehow re-concepts themselves prior two days after birth.

If that's not all, the lionesses who were caught in the immediate explosion, when they were too close to the bomb, (Nala, Ura, Sarabi, Kiara, Sarafina and Vitani) start to mutate into anthro versions of themselves during their pregnancies, which last up to 9 months with 10 cubs each (1 mutation per month), whilst Simba (who started all the rapid pregnancies when he got caught the explosion) remains as feral as the other lionesses who got caught in the aftermath.

Eventually, even though it doesn't seem to natural to the other prides and herds, the lions learn to accept it and many happy groups leave to govern different provenances for Simba (areas of land) - like the Mongolian Empire.

Creator's Note: It is a blend of the mpreg TLK comic by LeoVictor64 and the works of Roary, with the baselines on 'The Litter Within' by theopengrave (see Pregfur.org/stories or wiswrp.pregfur.org/stories), but I think this sort of story might work if I had the right author.

* = If you don't like the title, I am welcomed to suggestions and any changes in the storyline.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up