Wiswrp, the place for pregnancy from all walks of life.

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

NOTICE: I believe something is wrong with the database and is causing login issues, apologies for taking so long to update this, i left an email with the server admin and am waiting to hear back.

For anyone looking for an account please email wolfie1305@gmail.com with the subject of "WISWRP account" and in the email please include a username. (for anyone previously that emailed me my apologies i've been stupid busy with rl and havn't been able to add you, please resend your email and i'll get you added post haste)

Please visit this link for the rules of conduct for this site. .http://wiswrp.pregfur.org/Forum2/index.php?topic=2624.0

If you would like to be have a gallery or access to the adult stuff, visit your profile and mouse over modify profile, then click on group membership and petition for the group you wish join.

For new signup members, please don't use throwaway email places, we don't spam people.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: G'morning, Pin!  (Read 2105 times)

Wallaroo

• Artist
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
  • A maeiusophilic marsupial.
    • View Profile
G'morning, Pin!
« on: February 02, 2007, 04:32:55 am »

Here's Makojin's adopted daughter, Pin Montegue,
who has just awaken...

« Last Edit: July 06, 2018, 02:35:13 am by Wallaroo »
One lonely 'roo lurking for a hug.

"I used to put certain people I knew upon pedestals. But when they had shown their true colors, they deserve a shelf." - myself

The more I notice how rotten some people are to each other, the more I appreciate being ALONE.

Demont

G'morning, Pin!
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 07:10:40 am »

Lovly Pic , I love her boobs and belly

Makoto

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
G'morning, Pin!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 07:28:45 pm »

I love it, completly captures her in the morning on her way to bed after a long boring night at the school, waiting for a dorm student to fall sick or break something.

Wallaroo

• Artist
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
Re: G'morning, Pin!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 08:04:41 am »

Updated.

"I used to put certain people I knew upon pedestals. But when they had shown their true colors, they deserve a shelf." - myself

The more I notice how rotten some people are to each other, the more I appreciate being ALONE.

falloutghoul

• Adult
  • Pregnant
  • Tentacles set to "FILL"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2018, 04:05:10 am »

I see you've been going through your old threads to edit them to make sure the images are actually visible.

I greatly appreciate your efforts.
What are you looking at, smooth-skin?

Wallaroo

• Artist
  • Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2018, 03:45:02 am »

Thank you.

Charles Bowditch

• Whoa! Pregnant!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2018, 07:19:18 am »

Two things have always questioned me about Pin;

a) Why would a mouse adopt a cat (clearly a predator/pray factor, so what's to stop the adopted daughter from eating the adoptive mother)?

And

b) How long has Makojin had Pin for a daughter? Was it before she was reunited with Rowyin during her pregnancy or after she had her mouse-fox triplets? (After all, it is a fact that the Japanese tend to adopt adults as well as children, and both Rowyin and Makojin seem to have Oriental backgrounds in their families...)

That's all I need to know...
Pages: [1]   Go Up